• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

Never mind I watched the youtube link :)
  2. D

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

I can't play the video for some reason It always gets stuck when its loading and freezes my browser
  3. D

Yu-gi-oh Fan Cards based on the Kirby games

A archetype based on one of my favorite Nintendo franchise Star Warrior Kirby Level 4/LIGHT/Warrior/Effect 1000/500 Once per turn, you can equip one face-up monster with a level equal or lower than the level of this card. This card gains half the equipped monster's ATK and DEF points and gains...
  4. D

Keyblade Warriors: The Revival of the Phoenix

At Valley of Winds: On a field in the night sky, a cloaked figure looked to the sky and to the sleeping town below a valley. Figure: Soon the ashes shall be gathered…and the phoenix shall be reborn. A dark portal appeared behind him as he went through it. As the sun started to rise up, the...
  5. D

Did I hear Nomura right?

I just hope that it won't take more that a year to hear any news about the game. Kinda tired of the news drought.
  6. D

E3 2011 Predictions & Discussion

Just thought to make a thread about the upcoming E3 Expo coming at June 6. Sadly I will be having classes at the times of the conferences, so I won't be able to watch them. And I really don't want to spoil myself before I watch the conferences. Probably will just DVR the show and not go to the...
  7. D

Post your Original Characters

Have you ever made an original character for a story or comic or whatever? I happen to have a list of them: My OC List by ~danio13 on deviantART SO what OCs do you have?
  8. D

Post you Original Characters (OC)

Have you ever made an original character for a story or comic or whatever. I happen to have a list of them: My OC List by ~danio13 on deviantART SO what OCs do you have?
  9. D

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I wouldn't mind the controls be like BBS, but I would like a bit less hack and slash. ....AND Emperor's New Grove World :D
  10. D

Keyblade Warriors: The Revival of the Phoenix (Signup and Discussion)

Keyblade Warriors: The Revival of the Phoenix This is a crossover of Nicktoons with elements from KH. Story Synopsis: Many years before, there were the Seven Sages of Balance and the Sorceress of Light that kept the worlds from being led astray. There was also the Golden Phoenix that travel...
  11. D

KH/Nicktoons Crossover Idea- Interest Check

I know it sounds weird and stupid but I just though, why not. I am a big fan of both Kingdom Hearts and Nicktoons/Nickelodeon (when it was not all tween-ish) and I might have found a way to bring these two together. Please be honest about this and please add any suggestions. And With that...
Back