• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EternalDreamer

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 Re:MIX- To Appear In Next Week's Issue of WSJ!

Nice quadruple thread posting earlier. :3 Anyway, I can't wait to see some nice bewtiful HD screenies, especially from more Days scenes~
  2. EternalDreamer

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

Just because it's harder doesn't mean it's not fun. I just found even critical mode rather easy for me. :D
  3. EternalDreamer

Did anyone think...?

Don't forget they assume the keyblade armour protects the person from darkness. We first had Terra mistakenly activating his armour against MX in BBS, and now we have Ventus doing the same for Sora. Both ended up not exactly working. They don't know any better, really.
  4. EternalDreamer

What if you take into account I have every single spirit at star-rank at my disposal? Thank god they made it possible to trade over your spirits.
  5. EternalDreamer

How possible is a Level 1 Critical Mode run in this game? Is it as bad as Birth by Sleep, where you had to spam ignite or mini to beat any normal monster, and where bosses take forever, or is it akin more towards Kh2, where you could still do a decent amount of damage due to all sorts of stat...
  6. EternalDreamer

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

I'll have to admit Julius is REALLLLYY predictable in terms of attacks. You can pretty much guess what he's going to do just by how far you are from him, or how high up in the air you are. And once he does his normal combo, it gets repetitive fast, since he does that one like 6+ times in a row...
  7. EternalDreamer

So, in KH3D, is the final world...

The clothes and age they have in the game is not caused by the sleeping worlds. It's Yen Sid's magic. So unless they return to the Mysterious Tower, they're stuck in that form indefinitely. Sora arrives in the Real!TWNTW, and is playable in the Dream!TWTNW, Riku is playable in the Sora!TWTNW and...
  8. EternalDreamer

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

We're Kingdom Hearts fans, it's what we do best. :D Maybe Eri will be playable instead of Shiki? Not sure how they'll work that one out to be honest. Maybe we'll play as real!Shiki instead.
  9. EternalDreamer

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

If the lead translator is arguably excited about this teaser site, I doubt it's just a OST or iOS port. I mean, not much to translate there, so there'd not be much reason to hype it so much unless there's more. Or i'm completely wrong. Guess we'll see.
  10. EternalDreamer

Random things you noticed...

Think carefully. What type of enemy is the very final boss? ;) I demand fanart depicting it with red eyes now. That would look pretty cool.
  11. EternalDreamer

No Damage Julius with Sora? Hell yea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ms49nZR38&feature=youtu.be Not sure where to post this, but hey, this is the boss thread. So why not. I feel proud of myself now. Hope the quality's not too bad xD This could serve as a bit of a guide I suppose on Julius...
  12. EternalDreamer

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

Tell that to critical mode. Use flowmotion there against a group of enemies around your level, and you're 99% dead BECAUSE you don't stagger. If you staggered, you could use aerial recovery or payback raid/blast, and at least fight back again. It's not perfect, of course not, it just got...
  13. EternalDreamer

Re: PLEASE HELP. How do I defeat Char Klawbster? I doubt you have 'all the spirits you can possibly get'. But yes, don't use potions, use Cura/ga from Meow Wow instead, and 'the attack where he physically hits you'? You mean his 2 hit claw combo? Just block it....? Also get leaf bracer from...
  14. EternalDreamer

Kairi

Or they could do a FFXIII style party system, where you control the person that is the most relevant to the plot at that point in the game, until later where you can freely switch around team members, including who leads and you play as. If they use an actual party system I hope it starts of...
  15. EternalDreamer

Mysterious Figure

I think the reason the MF was seemingly more powerful in BBS than YMX in 3D is this: 1) Riku is very resistant to the darkness, while TAV were not. YMX/MF uses darkness-based attacks. (His weapons aren't ethereal blades) 2) He could not wield the keyblade yet at that age. The only reason he can...
  16. EternalDreamer

Completion Times

Sora: 49 Riku: 48 And both have End of Pain as keyblade :D
  17. EternalDreamer

I have some questions on some of the things in the late stages of the games *SPOILERS*

1) There's an entire thread discussing this in the spoiler section I believe. 2) 3) I think this belongs in the spoiler section by the way. Some people don't know yet about
  18. EternalDreamer

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless

Because Nomura hadn't thought up Master Xehanort's plan by then. Ingame reason? No clue.
  19. EternalDreamer

Who is...

It was Sora's Nightmare, just as Riku is Sora's Spirit. Hence the camera zooming in on Riku's spirit symbol, before the nightmare symbol appears on Anti-Black Coat's back.
  20. EternalDreamer

Name your dream eaters

Added/Changed some of those. I myself didn't name any of my Dream Eaters, I liked the names as they were :O
Back