• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

HELP: KH series numerology. I'm confused

With the announcement of KH HD 2.8, all of these numbers and decimals and meanings behind them are getting me a headache. Famitsu interview Nomura recently explaining the meaning behinds the titles in this compilation. Then, I just got curious about the other titles. Where do the rest of the...
  2. K

Wishful thinking: class/job system in KHIII

Hello! Long time, no post! I'm sure that I'm not the only one who've thought about this idea before. I've had this idea for a long time now, but, after viewing FFXIV:ARR streams on Twitch recently for some time, it has motivated me anew to think about it and I also want to share my thoughts...
  3. K

Question: Why isn't 358/2 Days playable?

Hello Kingdom Hearts connoisseurs, I have a question. I either forgot or am not aware of any official explanation, but why is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days not playable in this HD collection? Any official quotes from magazines that tell the reason? And recently learning about the possibility of...
  4. K

Confusion regarding a scene in Blank Points

Hello Kingdom Hearts Insider Forum! I need your help to clarify a scene for me. I have provided the video of the secret ending below; please watch the video at the 8:43-9:20 mark. In other words, after the transition of "All the pieces lie where they fell", there is one scene with Ventus...
  5. K

KH: BBS Aqua Hair and Age

Greetings Kingdom Hearts Insider Forum members and guests! :cool: I was looking at the "blank point" clip from KHBBS on youtube and I notice that Aqua's hair looks the same from the beginning of the game. Does she not age? By the time blank point occurred, 11+ years have pasted, correct...
Back