• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ronove

Wait, I'm confused...

Allegedly, Nomura says that the next KH game will be the last in the Xehanort saga. At the same time, Birth By Sleep's Final Mix Secret Ending and Dream Drop Distance's secret ending both hinted at a game called Birth By Sleep Volume II. What's going on here?
  2. Ronove

The next game...

So, I just watched the secret ending to Dream Drop Distance. Is it my imagination, or is Nomura going for Birth By Sleep Volume II after all, starring Young Master Xehanort, Aqua, and... Kairi?
  3. Ronove

About the Drop Gauge...

Does anyone else think that we'll -just- be limited to playing as Riku and Sora? The drop gauge seems to be a really good mechanic to introduce twists and turns in the middle of gameplay. Like, say you're playing as Sora against Xemnas, or Lea. The fight starts with the drop gauge half full...
  4. Ronove

Future Aqua - Weaker bro or stronger "foe?"

It was a Saturday evening. I walked into my favorite bar, the DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Dive, to order a drink. Or two. Or three. Or four. Or five. Or, well, you get the point. Halfway into my second Cuba Libre, who should walk in but my good friend Number Zero? Now...
  5. Ronove

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Volume II: The Search for More Money

Sure, it's possible that Dream Drop Distance will include Birth By Sleep Volume II. After all, we've seen Apprentice Xehanort in the previews. And it would be one heck of a finale to storm the Realm of Darkness to save Aqua at the end. What a way to get people pumped for Kingdom Hearts Three...
  6. Ronove

The Aqua Issue..

With Birth By Sleep Volume Two looking to be the new game coming out besides Dream Drop Distance, I've found it appropriate to focus on Aqua moreso than anyone else in my replaying of Birth By Sleep. Now, the key issue with Birth By Sleep Volume Two(The ending), is how "off" Aqua seems to be...
  7. Ronove

The Switch Nature Of Dream Drop Distance might mean more than what we think...

Well, we all know that in Dream Drop Distance that we'll be spontaneously switching being Sora and Riku, without control over the switch. I think this means a bit more than what we've been giving it credit for. Certainly, it'll be used to highlight differences between Sora and Riku, but I also...
  8. Ronove

I'm seeing an uncomfortable parallel between Xehanort and another character...

And by that I don't mean Sora, Riku, or Kairi. I was reading the Xehanort reports out of boredom again, and something snapped in my head. When you read the reports, you see Xehanort's evil plots alright, but you also witness his development and personal musings on light and darkness. Now...
Back