• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ronove

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Would Osaka Team really be the ones to make an HD collection, though? I mean is that really up their alley?
  2. Ronove

Don't take it easy so quickly, this new game could still be a Vita installment.
  3. Ronove

Well BBSv2 coming out after KH3 would be sort of, I don't know, unneeded? Like, there wouldn't be much of a point to detailing her struggles when the cause of them is dealt with in KH3.
  4. Ronove

I'm actually sort of bummed. I really wanted to play BBSv2.
  5. Ronove

I agree with you, but maybe it's a graphics thing. Anyways, I guess it might be an HD collection, though truth be told that'd be sort of boring.
  6. Ronove

Oh totally, the issue is that I don't think the Osaka team would make KH3, and furthermore I think Nomura even said to Iwata that he hasn't even started writing KH3.
  7. Ronove

We saw Mickey in the ROD in the BBSv2 thingy for sure, and I think we also see him in Neverland.
  8. Ronove

But isn't that a bit of what we saw in BBSv2? Oh jeez, this is really confusing.
  9. Ronove

Re: The Yet To Be Announced Game I agree with you, the issue is that Nomura explictily DENIED the game being BBS2 and being a final mix of DDD. So, perhaps an HD remix? I mean, that's hella lame but maybe that's what is going on?
  10. Ronove

The Yet To Be Announced Game Could it be Kingdom Hearts Three? I mean, the interview said that it was NOT a final mix of Dream Drop Distance, and it also wasn't Birth By Sleep Two. At the same time, the Osaka team has never made a main series game. So what, exactly, is going on here?
  11. Ronove

Oh god what the hell is Nomura plotting this time?
  12. Ronove

More Details about KH3D Ultimania Revealed!

Don't worry, I fixed my mistake.
  13. Ronove

More Details about KH3D Ultimania Revealed!

Q: HEY NOMURA SO BIRTH BY SLEEP VOLUME II WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT ARE WE GETTING KINGDOM HEARTS THREE AND WHY THE kupo DOES THE SERIES HAVE XXXX XXXXXX NOW? Nomura: *laughs*
  14. Ronove

The X's in organization

AND THEN THEY ALL FUCKED THE END
  15. Ronove

The X's in organization

And Aqua still is wearing her X. Troubling, ain't it?
  16. Ronove

Kairi...

The secret ending says nothing of the sort, it just has Riku bring her to Yen Sid. For all we know Mickey could be training her
  17. Ronove

Young MX

See, I don't get that, how can you not "change the past' if the reason for all of YMX's actions is explicitly a time traveler trying to change the past?
  18. Ronove

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

In any event, I think the story for BBSv2 should try to be as simple and clean as it can be. I mean, it's basically a given that there's gonna be time travel elements to it which will make the story complicated enough, so with that in mind having fewer protagonists would be a much better...
  19. Ronove

Spockanort is right, the biggest complaint was the scenario system. In any event, having more than three characters with their own scenarios would be a challenge. You'd either see repeat worlds, which people don't like, or each character would get like one or two worlds due to time constraints...
  20. Ronove

Your reading comprehension needs a bit of work. That's precisely what I'm saying. Type 0 had the heroes work together, BBSv2 by logic and necessity would require everyone to be in different places at different times. This would be manageable with three heroes, but seven or eight heroes would...
Back