• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. -Alucard-

Birth by Sleep Volume II: What to Expect

This contains spoilers for all KH games, including BBS and Recoded. You've been warned. First things first, this is what to expect, not you're definitly going to see this happening. Meaning, this is more of what you might see. So please don't tell me that it might not happen or worst thing you...
  2. -Alucard-

Dreams and Memories

I got a new theory, this time for our exciting new title, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. I know there isn't enough information to make a theory such as this, but the trailer has given me quite enough info to start this theory. I can definitly tell this game will have to do with dreams...
  3. -Alucard-

Anagram's Hidden Meaning

We all know Xehanort has many anagrams. And they might have a hidden meaning to them. Here's a list of all the possible anagrams: -No Heart -No Earth -A Throne -Another What if each of the anagrams represnt a different Xehanort? Check it out. -No Heart = Ansem -No Earth = Master Xehanort -A...
  4. -Alucard-

Aftermath of Vanitas

Vanitas is coming back. I know it. You know it. Everbody knows it. But the question is not how he is coming back, but what excatly happened to Vanitas after BBS? I have some thoughts in mind. And I'll present two main ideas along the way. 1) Recap: In the events during the end of Ventus'...
  5. -Alucard-

Xehanort and his other form....

I have made already two theories, and they seemed ok. But now I'm going to post a long and wacky theory about Xehanort and his other form. Let's begin, shall we? 1) Proof Where Proof is Needed: In the Recoded Secret Ending, some of you guys thought that MX had a partner, someone to help him...
  6. -Alucard-

Reversed?

After doing some analzying, there seems to be something that's catching my eye. Here are three details: 1) A Riku that "flies" and a Sora that "falls" 2) Sora fights a Twilight Thorn. 3) I swear to god I remeber reading this, but it may have involvment with Organization XIII's Heartlesses...
  7. -Alucard-

Is it even remotely possible?

(I didn't know where to put this, so I decided to put this here 8D) Does Master Xehanort and Eraqus have a Nobody? I'm probably going to get reactions of, "WUT NU HE AINT GOT NU NOBODY HES GOT XEMNAS U STOOPID", but let's think about this long and carefully. Hope you're good at math...
  8. -Alucard-

An interesting fact

So Terra had an assumption that Master Xehanort was looking for "pure hearts of light", which is the Seven Princesses of Hearts. It makes sense. But look at Alice. She technically is seven and a half. And because Birth by Sleep is 10 years from KH1, Alice was never born. If his plan was...
  9. -Alucard-

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Era of Sora

What would happen when if you were being controlled by someone of darkness. Well you can guess with this story. The story of Sora, and the fight for his body and mind from a man of darkness and negative emotions.....Vanitas. The story begins in the quiet Destiny Islands, in altenative timeline...
  10. -Alucard-

Greetings, binky boys and girls.

I, Alucard, has come to the site to make used and retarded references from other media sources to annoy you all. Enjoy. Just kidding. I'm just your average and generic member, coming from a different forum to find new ways to entertain myself. Anything you want to know about me? I write...
Back