• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Light

I am so sorry to hear about this. I was lucky enough to be bumping around these parts when he...

I am so sorry to hear about this. I was lucky enough to be bumping around these parts when he was known as Superbia and have fond memories of his contributions to the community. It is awful that some of the best of us are taken so young. It is great to hear that many had the chance to...
  2. Light

The Inheritance Cyle? (Fun conversation)

It would be interesting, but I think Inheritance ran out its chance at a successful media franchise with the film. Regarding story and plot for the game, I think it would be a very difficult one to adapt. It's been a while since I last read the books, but I really remember the character...
  3. Light

What is your job?

Clerk for a barrister. Finally getting towards the end of studies to make the leap as a solicitor myself. Love what I do. I think there is little more rewarding than making sure working rights keep ticking over.
  4. Light

Question about obtaining the secret episodes

Re: question about obtaining the secret episodes I believe as long as you have the three character save files from the post-boss save scene you will unlock the secret episode.
  5. Light

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Jak <3 Demyx was a tough fight for me on my first way through the series, BUT at the time I was very young and did not know that the Keychain could be changed. The following year, when I started a new game afresh, I realised this and beat Demyx a lot easier. I feel that the most deaths that I...
  6. Light

Where is Eraqus?

All of these recent threads of yours just remind me of how much there is still to account for in this saga :/ I feel that Eraqus still has to be part of Terra. It's really difficult to say though. If you look at how the event happened (physically/visually) the Terra-Eraqus bonding is more like...
  7. Light

Fanfiction ► OVERBIT CHAOS [kingdom hearts] -- First chapter up!

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Prologue What a refreshing way to return to KHI. I really love the little excerpts that we've been seeing so far! The prelude given by that original first chapter has the workings of an epic. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
  8. Light

How do I go to the last planet?

Right, OK. Don't worry about it man, I just remembered some people talking about it and wondered what was required for the second secret movie.
  9. Light

Which are you more excited for?

I just realised that I will be able to finally get the KHII secret ending. My PS2 bummed out before I attempted to get it. AND BLANK POINTS!!! It has to be my favorite secret ending. I have even more to look forward to in this game then I had previously thought.
  10. Light

I remember reading somewhere about a super secret ending in the 1.5 final mix. Is that me just getting confused, or a legit thing?
  11. Light

*choke* I wasn't really sure if there was or not, so I threw it in just in case. If you want the secret movie, you have to either get 100% completed in a standard file, or finish the game in proud mode. Just so you don't go through all of that effort if you're playing Beginner.
  12. Light

So, I take it you've beaten Riku at the Hollow Bastion battle? You've got to get a new gummi installed into your ship, and then go back to Hollow Bastion. Head all the way through, back up until the place where you faced Maleficent (not Dragon form). There a short clip will follow. Head through...
  13. Light

Fanfiction ► OVERBIT CHAOS [kingdom hearts] -- First chapter up!

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Prologue Woah. You placed "end of line, keyblade master" perfectly. Going to be checking in on this a bit. The little clippet that you've left us also seems quite captivating. A few little mix-ups (raining dropping like tears) but a very smooth read. Can't wait for more.
  14. Light

Duuuude, that's a great idea! I reckon I'd be a little underwhelmed if they didn't do that now.
  15. Light

Haha, yeah man, it took me a bunch of tries to get him. A few days, at the least. I think the scrolling of the command wheel will be a bunch more comfortable with the PS3. The flat screen made it a little awkward to reach across for the up arrow. The spinning part of the Dark Spiral attack...
  16. Light

4 Thunder Surges and 4 Curagas are just about the only way to go. And lots of a roll/slide/cartwheeling. And a lot more luck. The more I think about it, the more I can't wait to play BBS, or KHII. It will be nice to revisit the game that I finished first, and the one that got me back into the...
  17. Light

Indeed. I did MF legit though. Only ever attempted as Terra. I sorely dislike Ventus' style, and am not a great fan of Aqua either. OH, WOW, SORRY! I forget that considering kh2fm is in the mix, that I should refer to Vanitas' LS as VLS... xD
  18. Light

I did, with the largest content downloaded. I believe my PSP was just very old. It was the Simpsons Movie game pack... I guess I went for the brutal then, hahahahaha.
  19. Light

Fa-bomb! I'd really like to have a shot at the LS battle properly too. I was far too eager to take on MF (who I beat legitimately), so I beat LS using that tricky cheating way (strike raid through the rocks). Mostly, I'm excited to play BBS on the console. I really hope the load times get cut a...
  20. Light

Cheer (Sora)

Nope. Cheer affects the MP Gauge of the summon, and because she just sticks around it doesn't impact her whatsoever.
Back