• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 3: Back Into My Arms

*cracks knuckles* ALRIGHTY! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (um...if you haven't read silver wings 1 and 2..then.....you'll be completely lost in this so.....go read ok! ) Chapter One: The Cry ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~ It was like he was falling through his own memories for wherever he looked; he saw...
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions

For those of you who have not read my story “Silver Wings”, I suggest that you do before reading “Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions”. Although “Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions” is a separate entity from “Silver Wings” there will be references to dialogue and characters from “Silver Wings” that...
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings

ok, let me know if ya like it! ~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~ SILVER WINGS Chapter One: She Said Yes! Night was when Zanarkand really came alive. Lights shining from every window in every building gave the impression of mid-afternoon no matter how late it truly was. He could hear the shouts of his...
Back