• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

oooo can i be in the next one?! my child's going to be....Maggie.
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

i good to see you aswell! sad;y, i've been gone for a very long time u__u. i blame school >.<
  3. R

lol *glomps everyone* i'm going to tell gabe that his fans posted here. He'll be thrilled! lol
  4. R

O.O wow... this thread has risen from the dead! oooooo. i dought gabe will make a WTH 3, he's too busy with his personal life. lol. but we'll see. hopefully he will come back and make more fics!
  5. R

hey guys, Niwa gets out of school this wednesday. so he'll be posting soon.
  6. R

chapter please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. R

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

Omg! this is hysterical ! I love it! keep it up!
  8. R

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

lol i loved it! very funny!
  9. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 3: Back Into My Arms

OK MY FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW FIC IS ALMOST DONE! I'LL POST IT (in a new thread of course) SOON! then i'll post the link here. ^-^
  10. R

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

i loved that goldie! please continue your fic! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!
  11. R

can you post a snipit! pleees! any fic that you create would be great!! i like the Org. member idea
  12. R

O.M.G.! GOLDY! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A FIC.! or did you? cause if you did tell me then i'm srry that i forgot u_u. Currently my eyes hurt from all of the wonderful 19 pages i've read BUT i love every minute of it! THIS FIC IS SO AWSOME! oh and happy late birthday! :D
  13. R

o.o.....POST! POST ! POST! POST! *picks up another sign and marches around* heck no! we wont wait!
  14. R

*looks at post count* O.O OMG I DO! OMG! ooo this calls for a celebration! I KNOW! I SHALL..um........start thinks of an idea for a new fic.! i shall think long and hard!
  15. R

ME TOO!NO MORE WAITING! I'M GOING ON STRIKE! *picks up a sign* HECK NO,WE WONT GO!.....o.o..um...ya *starts yelling other stuff*:p
  16. R

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands YAY! CHAPTER! i needed that... i had a very bad day today but you chapter saved me from the mood of evil! can't wait for the next chapter!:D
  17. R

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands *gasp*:eek: I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! i promise i will not pet you ever again! so do i still get to be in the chapy?:D
  18. R

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands <.<.....>.> *pets him* ^__^ YAY CHAPTER! WOOHOO! post it asap!
  19. R

OOOOO YOU HAD TO TAKE AN ALGEBRA READINESS TEST, SoRaBhK_dUdE!!! omg! i had to take a Geomitry readiness test! wwoooowww! lol OK SO I WAS THINKIN that i MIGHT start a fic about sora and kairi....but if i decide to go through with it i will let everyone know ok? :D
  20. R

TA DA! (still thinking of a new fic. probably will be sumthin about KH) Okay, the beginning of this chapter is almost exactly like the beginning of the other chapter. There are definite changes so I recommend you read the entire thing again. Otherwise you might get confused. This ending is...
Back