• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xorne

Wouldn't it be cool to read reports from prisoners captured by Xehanort and the other apprentices???

Haha, oh man... you're awful. :') More jabs at some future Organization members? ;) Seriously... you're terrible.... and yet so awesome.
  2. Xorne

BBS vol.2 - PSP or NGP (PSP2)

Yes, yes, yes. See, that's something that would be baller. Will a voucher for a digital copy happen? Probably not. Should it happen? Yes! The data transferal between the two games definitely seems more likely... and should also happen. O:)
  3. Xorne

Wouldn't it be cool to read reports from prisoners captured by Xehanort and the other apprentices???

I suppose if it was handled well, sure... But honestly I think I'd be too creeped out if they bombarded us with too many reports from prisoners. Maybe some of the characters we already know? I love you for that. <3
  4. Xorne

a good game ruined

He's an optional boss and you don't have to deal with him at all. I skipped Emerald and Ruby Weapon in my first few playthroughs of Final Fantasy VII without feeling like that game was ruined for me because I couldn't beat some side bosses. They're thrown in for a challenge and some fun for...
  5. Xorne

As much as I hope your price is right... I'm still expecting it to cost more than that on release. Analysts seem to be trying to figure a price out and are coming to all kinds of different answers. And I'm definitely not saying they're Flash or Quicksilver or any other speedy being. I'm just...
  6. Xorne

That sounds far too optimistic. I'd imagine if they did decide to put BBSv2 on the PSP2/NGP it wouldn't be too long after the console was out. At least not long enough for a price drop. But that's just my opinion so take it for what it is. :)
  7. Xorne

For this release I'd prefer it either go on the PSP (so fans needing another game to add to their interest of purchasing the games) can go and get a console with more than one game they're interested in. Plus it would be easier to just bundle them together on the same system. Either that or as...
  8. Xorne

Dream drop distance similar to Deep dive

Apparently my brain never shook off the filth after I dropped it in a sewer... That title just sounds dirty to me. :O
  9. Xorne

Dream drop distance similar to Deep dive

I think he's referring to the meanings of the words themselves. As in how deep you go into something could be compared to how far of a distance you traverse something. Similarly, diving can be seen as a way of moving downwards in a liquid (I'm getting arguments here, aren't I?) and dropping a...
  10. Xorne

KH: DDD costumes...

That full-going zipper is the one thing about that outfit that I absolutely despise. Not only does it look silly... But imagine someone wearing that in real life. What happens when they have to go to the bathroom? Yeah...
  11. Xorne

BBSV2 stupid game...

Except when Sora's old he won't have that tuft of hair hanging from his chin... no... He'll move on to embrace the darkness and start sporting a soul patch.
  12. Xorne

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

You *never* know! :O (But seriously, I can't read sarcasm in text at 4AM it turns out) And yeah, I'd really see no reason for him to put in DC shows... unless they were possibly animated. It would be a stretch, but Kim Possible I could see as somewhat possible. Although I'd rather not see that...
  13. Xorne

I think Disney might already have games like those out on the DS. *MIGHT* - I remember seeing a few titles a couple years back and laughing a little (and dying on the inside a little, too). Weird? I think scary is more like it. :O
  14. Xorne

Disney.com 358/2 Mini-Game

That reminded me of some of the Facebook mini games I'd play while in history class. Except I'd imagine it would be more fun if I had a mouse instead of a touchpad. :D The basic game is relatively easy to program, so of course it's nothing spectacular for Kingdom Hearts. But it's nice if it's...
  15. Xorne

-Get ready for the prom with Lizzie McGuire -Have some folly following a vision of Raven's -Cheer competition and nacos with Kim and Ron -Go undercover (using just a wig) with Hannah Montana ...Yeah, I don't blame you there ;)
  16. Xorne

What Axel did to Zexion

I thought what happened was pretty much what was shown in Re:CoM. I never saw it as either Repliku or Axel raping Zexion though! Maybe it's due in part because I don't like slash/yaoi so I don't think of things like that? Or maybe it's just because something like that happening would make no...
  17. Xorne

Help/Support ► This couldn't get anymore f'd up...

I could not agree more with this if I tried. There are some people you could adore like crazy, and even romantically love, but when it comes to sharing a living space with them you both want to kill each other. I had one roommate who was so awful when we started to live together that we ended...
  18. Xorne

Help/Support ► Should I just break up with him?

If you don't trust him, even if you want to, and you are stressed about it... what's the point of staying in a relationship? Honestly, in the long run, do you think you'd be better off trying to work on things with him or by breaking it off? He's not the last guy you'll be able to date. I'm...
  19. Xorne

BBSV2 stupid game...

That's the assumption I'm making. From the software projects I've done I'd imagine having the game's engine from the previous title would help move things along. I don't know too much about game development itself (I don't write game software), but having a good idea of how frustrating it can be...
  20. Xorne

BBSV2 stupid game...

This is also a very good point brought up by Lycoris. BBSv2, especially if it ends up coming out on PSP, could very well have been in production for a while now. I'd actually expect this and assume by now the biggest workload would be the graphics and cutscenes. :)
Back