• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

KINGDOM HEARTS FOR PSP!!!! (Heard on G4)

Yeah I just want to yell that out to the world but it is not yet offical! If this is true then I am very happy that I may be able to get a Kingdom Hearts game that is protable... (not including KH:CoM!)
  2. Z

KH3 Storyline??? (no idea if this is a spoiler?)

this is the kh3 storyline i found this info out. Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were...
  3. Z

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

someone in my class says they finshed the game maxed out but I highly dought it. but I know what there is to know in the game but still play it cause it's a good game. but it's just me cause I still play both games. :P -Zeke
  4. Z

i just found out that *spoiler*!!

just an Idea but what if his name didn't change?
  5. Z

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yo it's never to old for this game, gettin mine today and I can't wait! Zeke 18 years old High school student!and for people that don't have it yet just look a lil harder and ur work will be rewarded!
  6. Z

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Two Days Left People!
  7. Z

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

Re: KH2 comercial. u want to see it, go to youtube.com and look for Kingdom hearts 2 gs trialer there ya go! but really dudes it comes in like tuseday and sunday for a lucky few :P(me being one) solets get this game started and lets see who finishes this game frist, no SG! a ture player plays...
  8. Z

Rahxephon

this is a weird big robot fighting movie and I think it's a seris! "In a wonderland, they lay, dreaming, as the days go by, dreaming, as the summers die, ever drifting down the stream lingering, in the golden glem, Life. what is it? but a dream!" this is a quote form alice in wonderland, whith...
  9. Z

own Keyblades?

Dose anyone on this site own a keyblade? if so which one (Heart unlocker, Kingdom key, Oblivion?)
  10. Z

Release Date?!?

I would have to agree with the girl above my post! I think u should stop with the KH2 for a long while, like until it comes out for reals!
  11. Z

Feild of Keys

Well only gonna have this one for now and if it dosen't fly then another will be made............ Well as the title says it's a feild of Keys and u can choose one (or two) this is how it gose: Sign up frist and u will get the info later Name: Sex: Keyblade: Appaerance: Age: Past: (u can put...
  12. Z

Keyblades in Secret Ending + Fenrir o.o

just want to say it's from the world "Land of Dragons" Mulan's world
  13. Z

Your KH2 Import Impressions

It's a lil thing called "LIVIN IN JAPAN!" or they are Japanese and they moved here and have Japanese Systems and just imported it!
  14. Z

Roxas: In or not?

Lets see, RIku is cooler then both of them! LMAO I is cool cause he the Old dude! and Roxas is just awsome for having two Keyblades!
  15. Z

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** thats not riku, the three of them are keyblade warriors even though it could be Sora, Riku and Rock-sa-su (BHK japanese name) then who is the one walking with a keyblade, right before it ends? -Zeke
  16. Z

.Hack//GU and .Hack//Fragment (rerouted!)

there is a new .Hack game coming out this december or atlest I hear it's in December! they made an awsome vid and it u want to see it PM me and I will send u the link. ,well here u are Haseo The Terror of Death. I know what ur problly thinking, what the hell he is crazy! but from what I see...
  17. Z

.Hack//GU and .Hack//Fragment

sorry this was a missplacement! this is suppose to be in Video Games! plase close or put it in trash bin!
  18. Z

.Hack//GU "The World"

okey! here is how it gose. u will put ur stats up and I will choose who is a player killer and who is normal. example of Stats: Name: Tri Gender: Male Class: heavy blader/twin blader (only player killers can have more then one class and will be asked to give in a class, there will also be one...
  19. Z

Where is the RPG?

well ya where did it go and why was it taken off!
  20. Z

pic not seen (sigs and avatars)

Y can I not see pics that are in sigs and avatars? I can only get the URL for the pics! can someone plaese fix my account?
Back