• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1+1=FISHXD

Lucid dreams

So ive been trying to lucid dream know for a week xD haven't still been able to accomplish it though :frown: and i was wondering if any of you guys have ever lucid dreamed before?btw for those of you who dont know what that is its just when you realize your dreaming and you can do whatever the...
  2. 1+1=FISHXD

happy 420 :D

xD happy 420 guys you know what today is dont you!?!?!!??! xD just made this thread because i didnt see any other threads on it today :D
  3. 1+1=FISHXD

Is stuff inside a lava lamp dangerours?

So before you guys start saying look it up yourself i already did and i couldn't find out what i was exactly looking for and since most of you guys are pretty smart id figure you guys might know?Anyways today i accidentally broke my lava lamp and the glass and water straight out went flying...
  4. 1+1=FISHXD

from castle oblivion to twlight town?

can someone please explain this?in the end of kh1 you see sora floating away while kairis stays in destiny island so where does he go? also in the begging of kh CoM sora goofy and donold are at some unknown place does anyone know what placeis it and you see pluto with a note from the king and...
  5. 1+1=FISHXD

Birth By Sleep 2008 trailer?????

1st i dont know if someone already made a post about this but i was just seeing the bbs trailer they showed in 2008 during the jump festival then i realized that there are a few clips in the trailer that as far as i know are not in the game then in the begging you see terra saying that ven...
Back