• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

*Theory* BHK and Riku, More of a Connection then ppl think...

Yes, but Riku Replica is identical to Riku. BHK isn't to Sora.
  2. H

Fanfiction ► Semi-god

Fanfics? o.o Cool Guess we'll go our seperate paths ^-^
  3. H

Too many complaints on the Compilations

Why are there so many people constantly complaining about the compilations? They're fine to me. In fact, being the fact that FFVII was my most cherished and favorite Final Fantasy, I was rather disappointed a game with such a long specific plot would END just like that (Meteor falls; lifestream...
  4. H

BHK and Sora do look alike.

I'm yawning at you? o.o Listen, kid, you're just a kid trying to defend his case. Arrogant as you are, I'll just say that you're flaming this thread. Blah blah. I'm going to end this. I really don't want to spend my time on you. Ever heard the saying "He who is, blames others?" Hypocracy is...
  5. H

BHK and Sora do look alike.

Guy #1: Sora looks like BHK! Guy #2: No he doesn't Me: You two both make strong statements -_- This thread sooner or later is bound to become Guy #1: Does too! Guy #2: Does not! Guy #1: Does too! Guy #2: Does not! Guy #1: Does too! Guy #2: Does not! Guy #1: Does too! Guy #2: Does not Guy #1...
  6. H

Ursula's Musical Game

Excessive writing doesn't always make you sound more sophisticated, I hope you know. :rolls eyes:
  7. H

Maybe somthing differnt than weve seen...

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=29085
  8. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

I'll translate it to the best of my ability. I'll assume you're righty. The tip of your index finger should be on the the upper right corner. Your thumb should be on the middle of the card (don't try to adjust it, defaulted how you hold it should be fine enough). The center bone of your middle...
  9. H

Ursula's Musical Game

Where are the directional pads o.o?
  10. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

Dude, just go to that link I typed before www.davidslife.com/funstuff/cards/technique.htm It takes practiced. Ricky Jay's the man. If you want to do easier to use and not willing to buy the stupid $200 book on Cards As Weapons, look up Card Throwing on Google.
  11. H

which uknown....

REFER TO FLIPPIN' POST 8!!!
  12. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

Card throwing is a lot more lethal than you guys think dudes -_- That's why I practiced them. I sliced a watermelon and came out the other side. That's only trainie. You want to get expert, you have to master distance. Card throwing isn't "gay"; I use them for self defense against idiots in my...
  13. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

No card throwers except me huh? o.o Sigh... well, i live in New York so I used to practice using Metrocards to cut my friend's skin. I'm not that great though. If you read this book: http://www.sunpig.com/martin/archives/2003/02/08/cards_as_weapons/ You'll be able to slice people with a...
  14. H

hey!!! it CAN be a possibility

:yawn: Posts no one cares about bores me -_- BTW, I gotta say, even though I don't know him personally, TheMuffinMan is an awesome dude (not trying to be sarcastic here o.o). If he flames you, it means he's just showing his "appreciation" in a weird...way...
  15. H

which uknown....

I give you a 3/10 for the sarcasm o.o
  16. H

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

Luxord's discription according to article posted 9/22/05: SWEET!!! A card thrower!!! I'm a trainie card thrower >.< I read up on a lot of material on card throwing and was just SHOCKED to hear that an unknown will be usings cards as weapons...
  17. H

Organization Names

Correction on what I typed prior Here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=382164#post382164 Not exactly like this thread but close enough (I'm spoiling too many people's fun today >.<) Damn, since I have to post something positive in this, I'll have to say that... "da perfekt...
  18. H

which uknown....

Yes, and Zexion has been confirmed for KH2? -_- Axel is the only real unknown we know much about. The new unknowns we're being revealed to about currently don't have any personality -_-. So, if this thread is on KH2, you don't know if you're allowed to have Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion...
  19. H

Organization Names

I'm doing something new: finding out that posts on the front page are often replicates (hopefully accidentally) of past threads. Luckily for you, I can't find the link to it so I'll just go with the flow: Xena There? We done?
  20. H

which uknown....

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=24862 -_-YAWN -_- I won't blame you for not being on the site when this thread was made so just go to the link and someone may hopefully rid this thread? o.0? (I'm going to spam a little so it actually seems this thread has a point to it) I'm...
Back