• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NaughtBlader

Fanfiction ► The Bathroom That Never Was

Bwahahahahahahaha! That was hilarious!
  2. NaughtBlader

Fanfiction ► The Darkness Inside

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders Does anyone still read this? Did anyone read it in the first place? Ah well. I might decide to stop after this chapter. The reason it took so long, is because I lost the computer, then the internet broke blah, blah, blah... Here it is! Enjoy.
  3. NaughtBlader

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

Yeah, I mean there's some pretty awesome games up there.
  4. NaughtBlader

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Much thanks people. I now think I can pass this test
  5. NaughtBlader

Mainly the Boston tea party but all I need now is the year of it.
  6. NaughtBlader

I'm not american, so... The American revolution. Can anyone enlighten me?
  7. NaughtBlader

Fanfiction ► Key To The Heart

Sweet!_________________________
  8. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders LOL WTF BBQ ________________________________
  9. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders (BBS and KH1/2 spoilers may be included) Well the spoiler tag is around it so it's easier to scroll up and down the page
  10. NaughtBlader

KH: DDD costumes...

May I just say, good sir, that your signature is... Como se dice... Awesome.
  11. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders (BBS and KH1/2 spoilers may be included) Chapter 6 up. Enjoy. Spoiler tags are added to make it easier to read.
  12. NaughtBlader

Ok man. I'm getting held up by my own because i'm banned fro,m electrical equipment for a week (I was a bad boy :/)
  13. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders Chapter 5: Inferno woke to the smell of tastiness. Yes, the smell of tastiness. He didn’t know tastiness had a smell but ah well. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. It was bright and someone had opened the curtains. Hydro was gone from her bed...
  14. NaughtBlader

This is awesome dude. So far I've only flicked through it (on a computer?) as I have to do an art project but from what I've seen of it, it is really good.
  15. NaughtBlader

Who had problems with that annoying "Experiment 221"?

Hmm.... This boss was very annoying for me. It was more annoying than hard though as every two hits I land on him, he goes into the guns. Very, very long
  16. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders Chapter 4: That night, Hydro had a dream. She dreamt that she was back home and that she had never left. She was still in the alley. She rushed home and found her mom in the living room. “Mom!” Hydro cried. “I’ve missed you.” It was only later that she...
  17. NaughtBlader

What being is Vanitas?

He is a person created out of the dark part of Ven's heart. That's why part of Ven's heart was missing.
  18. NaughtBlader

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

Nah its ok i'll just go on youtube. One last question though. Is he tough?
  19. NaughtBlader

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The next wielders Yeah I used to always write stories but never really got round to finishing them
  20. NaughtBlader

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

Terra's armor? OK change of plans.....
Back