• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Procrastination

One hit wonder?

Has there been any boss which you'd just defeat in one go? (From any game of the KH series) feel free to share
  2. Procrastination

Animations :3

Does anyone have any free animations or gifs to share :) (doesn't nessecarily have to be just from KH) a favourite of mine :3
  3. Procrastination

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Since all forum members are situated all around the globe... I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY 2O11! :cool: and dont forget to............LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! (no matter where you are... 2O11 will eventually catch up with you)
  4. Procrastination

KH3?

What do you reckon will happen in KH3? I personally hope that it wont be the last KH. And I believe KH3 will be when they are matured adults. I mean, KH1 kids, KH2 teens, KH3....its a possibility it'd follow that format. Feel free to discuss :cool:
  5. Procrastination

Destiny Islands?

Why do you think it was named Destiny Islands? Everyone has a destiny. In this case Sora is following what he is destined to do. What do you think?
  6. Procrastination

few general questions (unrelated)

How many KH games have you finished? Which were they? What is your favourite KH game... and why? Just curious :)
  7. Procrastination

Tech ► PSP emulator?

I would like to play KH-BBS. However, it requires PSP. And Psp's are about 200???? Is there any known emulator which works for BBS and is there a BBS that works with an emulator? In the end. I will buy it. But just for the time being....
  8. Procrastination

what would you.......?

The KH games are continuing. However, have you ever had thought: "Really?" or "This doesn't seem right!" or even "what if..." Basically, this thread is about : If you had a chance to change or to see something change in the Kingdom Hearts series. What would you do......? Personally I think I'd...
  9. Procrastination

KH order?

What is the order of the KH series? (games) (Ive heard BBS is before I but some say its after II.....im so lost!) peteheadache
  10. Procrastination

What is the difference????

Er, what is the difference between the original KH game and a 'final mix'? Seems pretty sus to me..
  11. Procrastination

Kingdom Hearts (question)

Does it really matter in what order you travel from worlds????? Eg: you play the deep jungle level before wonderland. Also, Can you skip the Phil cup in the Colleseum??? (and come back to it later of course!) Thanks for all your help :)
Back