• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Klom89

Necessary Death

A simple challenge to anyone interested. :D One-on-one preferably, though i'm flexible. I'm thinking......A semi JRPG-like swords/magic setting? "A vengeful god has captured two high-profile fighters from two different lands, and plunged them into it's heinous Negative Dimension. The...
  2. Klom89

Mech RP Interest Check

For a while now, I've been piecing together a Roleplay that falls under the Sci-Fi/Mecha genre. I got the idea after watching the new Code Geass OVA: Akito the Exiled. At first, this RP would've had the Code Geass mantle. But, A Geass RP was pitched ages ago by yours truly, and it never got...
  3. Klom89

Aternate Reality Scenario

I have a concept swirling in my brain concerning an RP centered around multiple realities. It would sort of be like Chrono Trigger, only not having to do with time. For those of you scratching your heads, which would be all of you: The Multiverse Theory hypothesizes that there are an infinite...
  4. Klom89

FFXIII-Based RP?

After playing FFXIII for a while, I came to a realization. While the gameplay is...."eh," the story elements had the potential for something halfway decent. I figured, perhaps an AU? Not everybody would have to be the "on-the-run renegade" the L'Cie were. Not everybody would have to be L'Cie at...
  5. Klom89

A year-half already?

*Walks into party* Wow.....A year and a half since I've been gone; and this place has....changed. Kinda. Fancy new dreads, shiny graphics. Less modest with imagery. Seems I Transported from the U.S.S. College Debts at just the right time. More things change, the more they stay the same...
  6. Klom89

Chuusei Sentai Kishiranger (RP Thread)

"Are we in the planet's orbit?" "Yes, Mistress." Titania looked up from her throne, her right hand resting on her crystal ball while the other one clenched into a fist. This blue ball was about to get quite rowdy. These ignorant Humans....After being released from her seal, Titania knew what...
  7. Klom89

Help/Support ► Packaging Problem

A friend of mine (Privacy; will call him Erik) sent some prescription drugs to his mother in Ontario from a post office in Chicago. However, he forgot the proof of prescription along with them and now he's worried about being jailed. He has the proof of prescription, the doctor in question's...
  8. Klom89

Help/Support ► Household Spider question

There's something I need to clear up. The past 2 days, me and my father have killed two spiders in our house; both of them red. He says they MIGHT be poisonous. I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure? I don't know the name of it, but the best way of visually describing it is like looking at a...
  9. Klom89

Chuusei no Sentai Kishiranger (Mediveal Squadron Knightranger) OOC/SIGN-UPS)

CHUUSEI NO SENTAI KISHIRANGER A Klom89/Mistearea/Juggernaut6 Production (Inspired by Trunks) Before the Super Sentai, Knights protected the people under the flags of queens and kings; embarking on grand adventures and defeating the evils of old. An ancient species of dream-weavers called the...
  10. Klom89

Super Sentai/Power Rangers RP?

About a year and a half ago, a now-defunct user on the KHI named Trunks made a Canon RP called Power Rangers: The Killing Behind the Crimson Door. It was different from the norm (Which was primarily KH/[Insert Obscure Anime Title Here]) and while the turn-out was so-so, we all had big plans for...
  11. Klom89

Code Geass: Crucifiction of Moralities

....Who would be born must destroy a world." - Herman Hesse Premise The war between Emperor Lelouch Lamperouge and the Black Knights. What once was an epic struggle for freedom is now relegated to history texts. The gentle rule of Empress Nunally and the Black Knights has long since...
  12. Klom89

Wild Arms RP?

The Wild Arms series could be seen as Red Dead Redemption with sprinkles of magic and sci-fi mixed into it. It basically revolves around a wasteland world called Filgaia. Drifters (Or Dream Chasers, if you prefer) go around performing odd-jobs, searching ancient ruins, and battling monsters in...
  13. Klom89

Dot Hack RP?

What do you all think about an RP set in either an AU, or after the .G.U. Series? So far, This is the best plot I can think up: "The year 2040. After twenty years, The Massively Multiplaer Game called World R:2 crashes. Everything gone. However, for some reason the game itself reboots...
  14. Klom89

Kingdom Hearts/Star Trek: The Convergence (A Kingdom Hearts/Star Trek crossover RP) Sign-ups

I figured that since I had this idea, I'd post it. At the worst, nobody'll sign up, right? ^_^ Two seperate realities....Each with their own laws. The universe of Kingdom Hearts. Every world has it's happy endings, it's tribulations. The wielders of the legendary Keyblades both...
  15. Klom89

inFamous: Mark of The Beast

inFamous ------ Gifted with electrical powers from a freak accident revolving around a natural disaster in Empire City, Cole Macgrath fought for the doomed city along with his best friend Zeke, his girlfriend Trish, and a secret FBI agent named Moya despite the government's efforts to quarantine...
  16. Klom89

InFamous RP?

I've been throwing around in my head the idea of an RP based on the game inFamous for the PS3. For those who don't know what inFamous is about, this is the most basic of spoiler-free summaries, taken from the inFamous Wiki itslf, since I cannot explain it better: By the end of the game...
  17. Klom89

The Stereotype Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ A funny song about cultural stereotypes. (I do not agree with the claims made in this video except for "Just joking.") I know it's a music video, but it's not only cartoonish, but it isn't from an original franchise/source, so I posted it in...
  18. Klom89

Help/Support ► Does anyone know a good website for transliteraing text?

I'm writing an ST fanfic, and I need the transliteration of Chekov's Russian words. But here's the thing: It needs to look like english text. (Example: "Nyet! Nyet! Nyet!" (No! No! No!)) The Russian text needs to be readable in the way shown in the Italic Russian text shown above. So, I...
  19. Klom89

Help/Support ► Money, Money, Money.....

A friend of mine seems to be having a problem. Apparently he's had this uncle who pressured for money for a while. And I kept telling him to tell his family, and he wouldn't. (I couldn't do anything, cause his family's paranoid and wouldn't believe me if I HAD said something) Here's the...
  20. Klom89

Help/Support ► Uploading onto DeviantART is a pain in the...

I tried downloading a story that I wrote a long time ago onto a DeviantART account that I had recently made; in order to expand my audience. After trying multiple times to download files, I used a PDF file that managed to work.......After I was forced to submit a preview image, of course. Once...
Back