• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Does Ventus's or Aqua's story have more "Disney" in it then Terra's?

it's probably because it took 3 characters to do one story, which i thought was pretty good.
  2. L

Does Ventus's or Aqua's story have more "Disney" in it then Terra's?

it's because terra was more towards the villains. like hades, and the queen, though i thought cinderella was good.
  3. L

Theory of the Sentiments

Do you think ventus sentiment acted briefly in Last Episode when his body used a keyblade to open a door leading to Land of Departure? and what about aqua's armor? there were alot of theories about that. You think sentiments count as special nobodies? not really existing, but are there? kind...
  4. L

Anyone Else Disappointed by Lea's Significance?

they wanted to explore the castle. but it seems they got kicked out in the end anyways.
  5. L

yeah that's what i meant.
  6. L

I wasn't really expecting much, but they should've at least let them walk around so meeting terra or aqua could've been canon too.
  7. L

Unbirth

i remember people saying the brown hair guy was sora and the blue hair girl was riku
  8. L

Unbirth

I actually like the name Unbirth better.
  9. L

How come it's called Birth by Sleep?

lol that's because i wont unless it's put together for me. that was the point i was trying to make.
  10. L

because you're quotes aren't helping. how did you get that conclusion? it could be taken as original sin, once darkness is in you, it can't be taken off and be given to the next generation. Also, if that were true, then there shouldn't be a problem for people having pure light. but if we see...
  11. L

you're not getting the facts and seeing them as it is, you're trying to find more. i'm not. i just see it and accept it, but i'm not going to look for meaning in it. nomura has also been the type to change his mind and made it safe by saying something that can mean something else. and no, we...
  12. L

you're saying that now? ugh...again, not much revealed on that. that doesn't prove anything. like i said, not enough life changing knowledge.
  13. L

when it comes to KH there is more than one world or realm. he never said reborn, he said awoken. only due to heartless and nobody, but naturally, it was never explained. didn't he say it was darkness? ^^^^yep darkness. not KH you're assuming ASOD everything he said was right, which he is...
  14. L

sigh...thank god for multiquote what? that very last part i don't even remember that. if you're basing this off theories, youmight as well stop. Again interpretation, if death isn't literal, there is no use using it. i know what riku's story was i played re:COM, but you treating it like fact...
  15. L

What i'm saying is, he makes it clear enough to get to the same idea, but vague enough to be interpreted differently, such as death and all. "i hate KH because of the characters" and "i hate kh because of the story", either one leads to hating kh. the same applies here. because words like...
  16. L

bringing another topic about a heated discussion is usually used to discredit the person. you're assuming it is. dependson the views. he gave us an explanation that can be viewed differently.
  17. L

bringing that topic up now? that is seriously low. even if you're intentions are good. And trust me, it's not that i couldn't grasp the eastern concepts. problem is none of this is confirmed. NOmura trying to say, or nomura saying it. if he's trying to say something, than it's all left ot...
  18. L

it's not grammar, it's the way you say things, you make them sound like their fact. theres that smart alec talk, either that or another misunderstanding. Also, i checked future of kingdom hearts (assuming there isn't another section with the same abreviation) and checked the last 5. it's all...
  19. L

why did you have to quote that one instead of the other one?
  20. L

don't remember nomura saying that image is of a sleeping heart. can i have a link or the name of the interview?? the second part about death being sleep, also made less sense. but i do agree, birth by sleep is a second chance, to be brought back from there sleep. basically what the title is...
Back