• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Magnum

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: [IDEA]Kingdom Hearts Saga Collection. I reckon KH, KH2, and Re:CoM would be the only ones released in an HD remaster compilation. Birth by Sleep is also a possible candidate to be on such a collection. Other than that, I don't see any of the other handheld games making it into it. It is...
  2. Magnum

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

Still trolling even when not on the forums, I see. XD I would of liked to hear that part.
  3. Magnum

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

Please don't misunderstand what I'm getting at. I never said anything about the game coming out as quick as possible. I said that "we do need at least one home console game released before they start making anymore for the handhelds again." That means that the next game should be a console...
  4. Magnum

Well with everybody complaining about how the next console game is not coming fast enough, it might as well be need.
  5. Magnum

I wouldn't be as mad as you would be, but we do need at least one home console game released before they start making anymore for the handhelds again.
  6. Magnum

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

I hate the bubbles, but only in Re:CoM as there were a lot of those in that game. Other than Re:CoM, I have no problem with the bubble dialogue.
  7. Magnum

New English Screens and HQ renders from SEFRance!

I believe he meant that the elephant enemy would of fit better into Aladdin as in the movie Aladdin rides on an elephant. I don't think that he meant that the whole "pink elephant on parade" would be better for Aladdin, but that the elephant enemy in general would be.
  8. Magnum

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Adding to what Rydgea said, he has a more serious tone then his usual tone from previous titles which is why he might be coming off as being "different-sounding". Also I agree with him as I haven't noticed any significant changes either.
  9. Magnum

KH3D English Trailer Up!

This is so true. No problem, man. xD
  10. Magnum

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Ah I see. I still think the localization team should of put the goldfish comment in there though. It makes my day every time I hear it. "looks"? I believe you mean "sounds", kind sir lol.
  11. Magnum

KH3D English Trailer Up!

The voices are phenomenal. Like pretty much everyone else here, I feel that Sora's voice in this game sounds weird but it'll grow on me hopefully. Also I liked Xigbar's Japanese line better in which he makes that "killed your goldfish" remark. I don't know why they changed that as I'm pretty...
  12. Magnum

Kingdom Hearts 3D Rated by ESRB!

There's something to look forward to. XD Just kidding.
  13. Magnum

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Well they could always find a replacement like they do for Ansem the Wise sometimes. However I would still prefer the original voice. Hopefully Nimoy will return to KH though. He's returning to Fringe so I don't see any reason why reprising MX isn't out...
  14. Magnum

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread That's what we all have been wishing for for a long time. I still have my doubts that it'll ever see a non-Japanese release. Nice.
  15. Magnum

Nintendo Direct Conference on April 14!

Can't wait for the event! :D At least they're not like China, their only home console Nintendo system is the iQue Player (Chinese Nintendo 64 pretty much) and still haven't even got the Wii yet. Though they do have the DS and DSi.
  16. Magnum

Dream Drop Distance Ultimania

Honestly not that big of a deal.
  17. Magnum

Massive KH3D Site Update!

I hope it's online, but as Sora2016 said it may just be local.
  18. Magnum

Keyblade...

Re: [Spoiler's] Keyblade... Well the reason why her keyblade hasn't appeared again is because she hasn't really appeared, outside of the past, since Kingdom Hearts II. She isn't in coded so her keyblade didn't appear either. In 3D, she might appear along with her keyblade.
  19. Magnum

KH3D ESRB Rating!

It was bound to happen eventually.
Back