• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hero

So the IRC chat is dead now huh?

Didn't realize that could be a thing. Looking around, it seems this is place is pretty much dead.
  2. Hero

Does the game count Anti form transformations when you've had Game Overs?

This is in regards to the Corroded in Darkness trophy. Lord knows how many times I transformed into Anti Form while facing against Xaldin and lost. Just wanted to know how much closer or farther away I am from unlocking the trophy.
  3. Hero

S Ranking a gummi ship mission?

So I'm looking at the "Veteran Pilot" and "Ace Pilot" trophies, and I'm confused. I've completed several missions and it gives me a percentage not a rank upon completion. What does it mean to "S rank" a gummi ship mission?
  4. Hero

TV ► The CW's The Flash |

At the Television Critics Association press tour held on July 30th, 2013 CW president Mark Pedowitz confirmed The Flash is being developed and would appear on Arrow. Originally, The Flash was supposed to appear in episodes 8,9, and 20 of Arrow's second season. Episodes 8 and 9 would tell his...
  5. Hero

EA to charge $80 for PS4/Xbox One games

UK retail outlet GAME has confirmed that EA Games plans to charge £39.99 to £54.99 (equivalent to ~$60-~$80 US dollars). Source: EA Raises Prices Of Next-Gen Games To £54.99 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAyh9b5szTQ Thoughts? Opinions?
  6. Hero

Help/Support ► Tips for purchasing a new laptop?

So yeah, just sent in my laptop in for repairs. I think the graphics card died because the monitor's colors looked inverted/washed out. Soon after, the monitor ceased to show anything. I might have to purchase a new one if the cost of repairs is too high. So I'm looking for tips. I...
  7. Hero

TV ► Bravest Warriors: A new cartoon created by Pendleton Ward

mpDOscUDQ_0 "Created by Pendleton Ward, the mind behind Cartoon Network’s Adventure Time, and directed by Breehn Burns, Co-Creator of Dr. Tran, Bravest Warriors follows 4 teenaged heroes-for-hire as they warp through galaxies to save adorable aliens and their worlds using the power of their...
  8. Hero

Film ► Your Experience With UltraViolet Digital Copy

Okay so for those who don't know, nowadays when one goes out to purchase a movie on you have the option of either buying the classic DVD version or the "Blu-Ray combo pack" which includes a Blu-Ray and DVD copy of the film along with a Digital Copy that you can download to your smartphone and/or...
  9. Hero

Help/Support ► First Date advice/tips

So long story short, there's this hostess at work (I work at a restaurant) whom I've been txting back and forth since I got her number on Sunday. I'm thinking of asking her out sometime this weekend. Before you guys start telling me that I'm rushing into this, this isn't the first time we've...
  10. Hero

Mobile phone headset recommendations?

My mom just got a new phone, Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G to be exact, and she's been saying how she misses her old phone's headphones that let her call hands free while driving. Considering how her birthday is coming up I was thinking I of buying her a headset especially since she will put it...
  11. Hero

Post here if you like flan

its kinda like Creme Bruleee o/ haters can go suck it
  12. Hero

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection Coming to both Europe and North America!

rlEpm7mDfHM Source: Kanzenshuu | “Budokai HD Collection” Officially Announced Kanzenshuu | “Budokai HD Collection” Confirmed For North America Thoughts? Opinions? I know anime games are never any good, and Dragon Ball is no exception, but I probably will wind up getting this. I hear...
  13. Hero

Anime/Manga ► The Dragon Ball Thread - Dragon Ball Super

Below you can find an English translation of Toriyama's comments found in the September issue of V-Jump: [As with the last movie], I thought up the new story for the next Dragon Ball theatrical movie as though it were a continuation of the manga when it was in serialization. Just the fact...
  14. Hero

Make your dinner into a weiner

With the Happy Hot Dog Man CUTPCEA-al0&
  15. Hero

Film ► Justice League

"While Disney and Marvel were busy shooting "The Avengers" last year, Warner Brothers quietly began getting its own all-star superhero pic back on track, tapping "Gangster Squad" scribe Will Beall to write "Justice League," based on the WB-controlled stable of DC Comics superheroes." "Beall...
  16. Hero

Injustice: Gods Among Us

hMkTQSbE6Bc You can go here: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Announcement Trailer - GameSpot.com For the "full" scoop. Nothing else is known about it besides that it is a fighting based from the developers of the Mortal Kombat franchise. Other useful links: INJUSTICE...
  17. Hero

Best video on the internet

fNa7tNFB7c4 Dem frisky Russians...
  18. Hero

Comics ► Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Animated Film

It's rumor no more. The voice cast for Batman: The Dark Knight Returns has been revealed courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter. It is a two part animated film, with the first part to be released on October 23rd. The second part will be released early 2013. Peter Weller (of Robocop Fame) will...
  19. Hero

Herp to the derp- 2,000 posts

A year and a half and 2,000 posts later and I'm still here. I've been to several forums (Nsider, PSU, etc, etc) but this is probably the most of amount of posts I've ever accumulated on a forum ever. Honestly, it seems like just yesterday when I hit Premium member status. lol. Anyway, I...
  20. Hero

Dine In Theatres

So a while back the movie theatre we frequented most often was renovated into a Dine-In Theatre. To be honest, it upset both my family and I. Movie theatres are already expensive enough, and now they went and made it even more expensive. I wouldn't realize the repercussions of this until...
Back