• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Re: KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike. Likes - Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas and Roxas returning - Graphics and gameplay (beyond my expectations!) - The new worlds - Being able to interact with Dream Eaters Dislikes - Square Enix milking the cash cow so that more people will get into...
  2. P

KH 3D NA + EU Releases IN 2012 Confirmed!

What good news. :) Fingers crossed that they'll release a KH-themed Nintendo 3DS bundle in each pertaining region ...
  3. P

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I am highly impressed at how the graphics have improved. And I loved seeing Ansem Seeker of Darkness. :) I looked on the internet via BlackBerry at lunchtime and couldn't play the trailer - I had to wait for 4 hours until I could finally watch it!
  4. P

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I'm also eagerly anticipating the trailer - but it's approximately 21:48 for me right now. Hopefully I'll be greeted by the 8-minute trailer when I wake up at 7am tomorrow! I will definitely watch it before I go to work if it's been released.
  5. P

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Same here. When I feel depressed and it's not a day that I go to martial arts class, I play Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix - killing all those Unversed is a good way to release tension.
  6. P

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Ah, the temptation! I will import this plushie when it's released.
  7. P

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Thank you for translating, Lancelot - now I'm even more eager for the game. :)
  8. P

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I desperately want the cat plushie now. Wonder if they'll release the bat as well. I'm hoping for Isa's return - it had better happen.
  9. P

KHBBSFM hard to play in japanese?

I have that PSP and it's one of my prized possessions. :) Good luck with the CFW!
  10. P

KHBBSFM hard to play in japanese?

I can't read a single character of Japanese, but I look up translations for the Commands on the KH Wiki. I'm really enjoying BBS:FM, so I don't mind that the text is Japanese. :D
  11. P

Favorite Scene?

If it makes you feel any better, I burst into tears the first time I watched that scene too. :( I've finally decided on my favourite scene: the one where Ven meets Isa and Lea. Partly because Isa is one of my favourite KH characters, but also because meeting new friends gave Ven hope that he...
  12. P

How much does Sora weigh?

I was thinking that too. :P It seems to be written in Sora's character for him to be naturally skinny.
  13. P

Favorite Scene?

Same here. :) It's difficult to choose just one, but I love the Secret Ending so I'll pick that. I find that wonderful too - there aren't very many men out there who are as chivalrous as Terra is.
  14. P

Or a quick metabolism. :D
  15. P

What you said didn't offend me as such, but I did feel it necessary to point it out. :) Apology accepted.
  16. P

It's okay - you have the decency to apologize, which is lovely. :) Sounds like you have a very speedy metabolism.
  17. P

I would just like to kindly point out that an eating disorder does not always equal a "thin person" and a thin person does not always have an eating disorder. And for the record, I recovered from an eating disorder a few months ago.
  18. P

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

I agree with what others have said about the prettiness of the 5th/6th Traverse Town district. The graphics are superb, as usual.
  19. P

KH3D 60-70% complete!

That's great news! :) Sounds as though we won't have to wait long after the Japanese release for the game to hit the States and Europe as well.
  20. P

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I'd love for Nintendo to make their next version of the 3DS console region-free, so that I can buy a limited edition KH 3D console bundle (if it's invented) and will be able to play PAL 3DS games on it.
Back