• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. terraisawesome12

Little dream I had about KH3D

My DDD dream was just Aqua cutscenes. :(
  2. terraisawesome12

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I want more development for Sora, right now I don't like him. Maybe Riku will remember Terra sometime.
  3. terraisawesome12

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I might sig this someday.
  4. terraisawesome12

Vanitas Hate/Critics Club

Reasons to Hate Vanitas: 1. He contributed almost nothing to the main plot. 2. He is a *shitty* recolor of Sora. Founder: terraisawesome12 Members: rokudamia2 Lanydx reborn Vanitas in a Nutshell: Thanks to Grass for the above picture! Mascot(s):
  5. terraisawesome12

Sora vs Myserious figure in an all out match to death

Mysterious Figure murders Sora. The End :D
  6. terraisawesome12

Theory for Kingdom Hearts DDS

I really hope he fails, he's had it too good for too long.
  7. terraisawesome12

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

That's Vanitas in a nutshell.
  8. terraisawesome12

Sora vs. Aqua

Neither. Both of them suck.
  9. terraisawesome12

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

I did. Mostly because he contributed almost nothing to the plot, and was just an excuse to have another Sora clone(he should have looked like Ven). As far as I'm concerned, Nomura needs to take his shitty recolors somewhere else. Vanitas is a *lame* Sora recolor.
  10. terraisawesome12

Who's the cutest Organization Member?(not sexually)

The cutest one is Zexion, followed closely by Demyx, and then Vexen. Those are my top three.
  11. terraisawesome12

Do you think Aqua is overrated???

I think she's overrated as all hell. I also think she's a walking Deus Ex Machina, but that's a different story. She appeared in ONE game, and she's already being pushed in our faces. Hell, even before BBS was out, she was hyped out because...OMG A GIRL WHO CAN FIGHT!!(Big deal, Kairi and Xion...
  12. terraisawesome12

Axel Hate-Club 2.0

Since the creator of the original Axel HC doesn't come here anymore, I've decided to make a new one. However, if she comes back, this can be closed. Axel, you may have a huge fanbase, but WE DON'T LIKE YOU. Commit it to memory. Reasons for Hating Axel He abandoned his best friend (Isa) for...
  13. terraisawesome12

Fanfiction ► The "Twilight" Reports (An Org XIII fanfic)

I didn't like Xion's "reaction". I don't think Xion would like Twilight. Maybe Aqua, but not Xion.
  14. terraisawesome12

What Axel did to Zexion

Then why didn't he just take on Xemnas? There was NO reason for him to be such a prick.
  15. terraisawesome12

Would Zexion read Twilight?

Zexion doesn't seem like the kind of person who would read Twilght, in my opinion. I'm sure glad Even never made Ienzo read that book (not that it exists there, but still). He would probably be mentally scarred for life reading it.
  16. terraisawesome12

What Axel did to Zexion

I hate slash/yaoi myself, but Axel looks like a pedo in CoM. I joined, but the OP isn't here, so I may make a new one. Saix and Axel are both pricks. SAIX IS NUMBER TWO. ONLY XEMNAS BEATS HIM. HE TOOK IT OUT ON ZEXION AND VEXEN, WHO ARE LOWER THAN HIM. That's just plain stupid.
  17. terraisawesome12

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] No Axel AT ALL, Sora not to pass the mastery exam(it would make for a nice twist)
  18. terraisawesome12

What Axel did to Zexion

That doesn't make it much better. It just makes Saix more of a prick. Axel should have DIED when Sora fought him the second time.
  19. terraisawesome12

What Axel did to Zexion

Same here, that's where I started hating him. I hate that he's showing his face in future games, while the others get zilch. Zexion is MUCH more deserving of that screen time.
  20. terraisawesome12

What Axel did to Zexion

Anyway, what did you think happened before RE: CoM came out? I know a lot of people thought Axel just hit him.
Back