• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mermaidman

If anyone wants this..

If anyone wants this shit, take it. First thing made in about 4 years.
  2. mermaidman

Hey!

Hey guys, what do you think of this? Took a while to make.
  3. mermaidman

Help/Support ► Weight problems

Last I checked, you were 4'11.5
  4. mermaidman

Collab

I need someone who can make a good background. I've been slacking in it recently. I have a unstarted pretty much project. I have made some smudges to it, and it looks promising. But i don't have anything to finish it, since I barely made a dent in it. If someone does the background, I can add on...
  5. mermaidman

The Communist Party

The Communist Party I am starting a new clan. No, not everyone can join. Yes, you can apply. This is the Communist Party. We are all equal. However, as every communist country has shown us before, a leader is far above his subordinates, and I am assuming that position. I am better than you, get...
  6. mermaidman

Uh..

What are the rules about starting a clan? I am not seeking to have any rival clans or anything like that, nor for it to be extremely wild. I would also like to keep this organized. Where would I put it too? I figure if you can start a graphic shop, I can start a clan.
Back