• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. INamineI

Possible Terra Radiant Garden lock on glitch

Weird, I probably would've figured this out sooner or later LOL
  2. INamineI

TPAM

TPAM stands for The Person Above Me. Just post a fact about the person above you. For example: If someone has a Sora avatar, the person can say: TPAM likes Sora. and so on. There's no one above me. :x
  3. INamineI

Untitled Project [Updated,12.06.10]

Year: 2556, Sept. 24th "I couldn't remember why I wanted to go to the restroom alone again. All these visions in my head started when... he asked me to leave..." She got inside the stall and slid down the wall and brought he legs in and trying to hold it in, but the simple tears fell from her...
  4. INamineI

Do you remember when you got Kingdom Hearts for the first time? Share your story here.

I never heard of it back then until I went to my cousins place to stay for a week, then in their basement I was going through their games and I saw Kingdom Hearts, checked the back and saw Disney characters and thought, wow a fight Disney game? So I asked if I could play this game, so I did...
  5. INamineI

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Ew School. I don't go until Tuesday. =)
  6. INamineI

What do you Think about Xion?

Its all so complicated DX
  7. INamineI

Yay me! =) What goes on people?
  8. INamineI

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

It happened to me numerous times, but really all you got to do is restart every so often and not play it like 4 hours I'd say. At least that's when it gets crazy for me.
  9. INamineI

Mysterious Figure Theory (SPOILERS!)

I love stuff like this. Finding out who these mysterious people are and their background stories were! =D
  10. INamineI

New BBS FM screens and article

Aw... why can't all Final Mixes be part of America? =(
  11. INamineI

I support! I'm Gay BTW ^_~
  12. INamineI

who's the cloak guy in kh1??

Ansem? By his voice it seemed like it.
  13. INamineI

Namine's fault?

ITS NOT MY FAULT!!! J/K =) I don't think it'll make a difference.
  14. INamineI

easy experance

I agree above, that's how I did it =)
  15. INamineI

What do you Think about Xion?

Xion is a cute character, but very useless overall. I mean like what was she even doing there again?? I forgot =/
  16. INamineI

BbS memorable?

I loved the whole thing! Explained soo much!
  17. INamineI

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

Um... can't really say without playing the new KH. Which I can't wait!
  18. INamineI

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

Its basically for Origination fans! I didn't mind the game at all, but I do get bored doing same missions over and over again. it is a good back story for them that I didn't understand from the main series.
  19. INamineI

Kingdom Hearts overkill?

Re: Kingdom Hearts overdrive? xD Weird... I still play Resident evil 5 for a whole year now I beat in in many modes levels and different platforms!! There's no such thing as overdrive on a game.
  20. INamineI

I found a glitch involving Kairi! (spoilers)(video included)

xD That's funny! Its cool seeing simple mistakes like that.
Back