• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

unexplained details

i was wondering a few things, do we know who performed the keyblade inheritance with lea? and the next two are mo speculation but, 1) you guys think that the requirements for time magic and manipulation should be explained a bit further? considering that merlin can wave his wand and a gate to...
  2. G

xehanorts keyblade

so i get that the four types of keys are as follows: realm of light: kingdom key realm of darkness: kingdom key d key of hearts: the keyblade made from the princesses of heart and the X-blade which directly opens kingdom hearts and requires a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness...
  3. G

KHI makes a KH game! Sub-Topic: SOPA

Now im not involved in the development of the fan game but i am very exited to see where it goes. My concern is how The Stop Online Piracy Act will affect it. For those who dont know what it is:Stop Online Piracy Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia As far as i understand this law only...
  4. G

Realm of Nothingness

So its been a while since this has been brought up so i feel that its time to redisscuss this. Is the Realm of Nothingness an actual part of the series universe? Its never really been well explained or shown. Some say that its the Realm In-Between. But in the Secret Ansem report 3 Ansem the...
  5. G

multiple xehanorts

so i had a thought given that yensid said xehanort wont be alone when he returns and that xehanort himself admits he made several back ups.... what if the "other xehanorts" are isa and braig? both saix and xigbar played large roles in the series compared to the rest of the org (sans axel and...
  6. G

New antagonists

So as were slowly(too slow) heading to the end of the xehanort and his clones, i started wondering what kinds of new villains may come about. i got 2 ideas the first, others with pure hearts of darkness. i know some may thing that it would be a vanitas rehash, but i think id be cool if...
Back