• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xentus

Help From a Character

Hahaha, I agree with that :)
  2. Xentus

Help From a Character

@Tinny: Lol well I went down pretty much one of the darkest paths you can go, but its fine haha. And that's great, Aqua is the type of girl who may try to please everybody most of the time, but when it comes to it she will sacrifice everything for those she truly cares about. @Oblige: Awww...
  3. Xentus

Help From a Character

Hi all! Been while since I been here and posted any serious thread so I decided to now. So I would like to talk about how KH has stuck with me since I was last on here (2011). And that's the stories of the characters. I admit I had wished to be like Sora, or even Roxas; but through growing into...
  4. Xentus

Hello again!

Hello all! I'm Xentus. I used to be on here so much when I was younger, but that was about 3 years ago (WOW) so I just wanted to say hi! I'm doubt anybody remembers me lol. Feel free to say if you remember me, or if you wanna chat! Besides that, HI!!!
  5. Xentus

Didn't they dissaper in CoM?

So in CoM Sora beat Vexen,Marluxia,Larxene,and Lexaeus. So why is it that in Days (which is after CoM) they are still alive?
  6. Xentus

What happened??!!

What in the world happened to all of the KH news??!! I mean seriously, one day im reading one or two posts of news daily and the next I have to wait a month for one post. Now im not trying to dis any of you guys that search hours a day just so you can post something on KHI. I'm just askinh my...
  7. Xentus

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

I agree with Raz .
  8. Xentus

Wow you guys really cant get use to the camera can you?
  9. Xentus

He is not a jerk. He's like an awesome older brother with a younger borther and sister and Xemnas is the dad and the rest of the Organization is the group of guys that always get in trouble that Axel use to hang out with.
  10. Xentus

I felt bad for Roxas the whole game .
  11. Xentus

Physically best

Who knows how to prepare your body physically for military training and real military action. I will take any any suggestions from "You should read this 3 page book that tells u a little bout physical training" to "You should get into a bar fight and start killin people untill YOU die!"
  12. Xentus

Xions hood on or off?!

Most things for KH dont make sense untill you beat the game.
  13. Xentus

Well in a friendly manner. Ok.I loved days and the only reason i havent made a days thread is cause sooo many people DONT like days,so the thread would be 98% Hate mail and 2% Agreement mail.And just to show that i love days...ROXAS ALL THE WAY! On the whole "98&37;" thing i tried to put...
  14. Xentus

I love that part.Finally someone actually says the word and says "Why arent you done yet.Huh!"
  15. Xentus

I love how we can attack soo much faster unlike days and KH1
  16. Xentus

I have been following Re coded since the first time it was mentioned it in the Jiminy voice thing.And i was very excited for it to come out.But also,in the back of my head i thought that it was just gonna be one of those things that Disney makes just to make money.Cause looking at the...
  17. Xentus

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

I am paying that he will do this soon. Cause I dont have a psp so i dont have bbs but i do have a ps3 so if he could actually do that sometime this year that would be AWESOME.
  18. Xentus

Just got the game!

Well with the cemera i can understand i felt the same way bout days but i got use to it.So after playing it for a while its natural.And with the DS light thing,just get a DSi XL.The screen is larger and u wont have the stickers on there.(I got the game yesterday so i pretty much know how you feel.)
  19. Xentus

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

Well iv only been playing re coded for like 7 hours now believe it or not and im already at olympus coliseum.And my thoughts for re coded are:This game is pure awsomeness!!!
  20. Xentus

Is it worth it?

Ok i just started playing Re coded believe it or not and I say its totally worth it.You should get it ASAP!
Back