• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hopeless

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account thread parkingLOTinTHEidiot - FanFiction.Net Although I need to get back to writing Kingdom Hearts fics...I've been a little distracted in other fandoms lately.
  2. Hopeless

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

With KH2 I started to notice they used the "someone says something attempting to be humorous or is mildly awkward, someone laughs, the whole groups begins to laugh, and the scene pans away" technique in a lot of cutscenes. I really hope the plot writers stop that, because I've noticed it...
  3. Hopeless

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

Well it's at least good to know that more stores are getting on the Kingdom Hearts bandwagon, not just a T-shirt or two at Hot Topic or a random store. Last time I went to fye I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot more KH merchandise.
  4. Hopeless

Introduction

Hello everyone. I finally decided to stop lurking and get an account on this lovely website (also because I wanted to apply as a content writer). I hope we can get along. :)
Back