• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Katurian

temporary hiatus

Hi everyone, So not many ppl here no me but for those of you who do in rp area, I'm sorry for me not being around lately. I'm not gonna be coming back on here regularly or frequently for awhile. Last semester an ex boyfriend of mine died and just this week my friend from home died. Im just...
  2. Katurian

Help/Support ► Dealing with Loss

Okay, so I really don't want be depressing or anything, but a really good friend of mine committed suicide 3 weeks ago and then a week ago today my other friend, his girlfriend, also committed suicide. I feel really dumb because I have always been the strong friend who was there for people when...
  3. Katurian

Herro :3

hi peoples. I used to have an account a couple of years ago but then life interuppted my video gaming-ness. But I'm back and ready to meet new peoples, have a good time, and get my post on. My name is Ginnie. I'm a ginger and proud of it. I like purple. I heart babies. I love life. I'm...
Back