• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. In_a_Quandary

Type the KH characters (MBTI)

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread made for this. (I've search the entire forum and found only one measly post [by Jelai] that mentions it.) For those of you who are unfamiliar with MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), it's a test that assesses one's personality on the scales of...
  2. In_a_Quandary

Roxas x Xion art

Colour pencils on paper. I finished this a couple of days ago and thought I'd post it here (in addition to the respective fanclub thread). Please refrain from bashing my drawing if you dislike the couple. Constructive feedback regarding the drawing itself is fine. Oh, and I can't draw clothing...
  3. In_a_Quandary

Fanfiction ► twilight lullaby

- Title: twilight lullaby Genre: Angst Rating: K+ Warning(s): KH 358/2 Days Spoilers, naturally. And lots of pathos. Plot Summary: Upon the sunset-stained ledge he sits, oblivious to her presence and the words she wishes she could speak. RokuShion friendship. Disclaimer: KH isn’t mine...
Back