• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Doxyc XV

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary (What SHOULD Happen)

So here's a thought. Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary is coming in 2012. So what if they release a KH Collection for PS3 Containing KH BBS,KH1,KH RE:COM,and KH2. There could also be a bonus disc containing all the cutscenes from Days and RE:Coded All games would have HD graphics, and KH BBS,KH1...
  2. Doxyc XV

Tales Of The Eliminator

So it's obvious that by now almost everyone who's played this game since it released has run across this demon of the damned (only made easier by Oathkeeper) So let's hear your tales on how the Eliminator screwed you over. The worst screw over I got was in the OC System Sector. I was on the...
  3. Doxyc XV

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Let's see I would like to see the following New worlds (although this ones a given) Return of the Keyblade Riders (give them Gummi Ship esque sequences) Using stuff in the worlds to progress (ala sticking...
  4. Doxyc XV

Good Leveling Spots?

I found the absolute best spot is the level 80 SS (system sector) in Hollow Bastion. I went up I think from 64 to 79 in there from just 1 playthrough.
  5. Doxyc XV

Re:Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know*

Re: Coded Extras *spoilers and what not, nothing major but you never know* Rock Titan Behemoth Ice Titan
  6. Doxyc XV

Castle Oblivion question

just wait until you get glide. Then you can laugh as the second challenge in HB becomes a 10 second glide fest.
  7. Doxyc XV

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

Ok here it is. This is the finished product of my coat.
  8. Doxyc XV

Here's 3 more pics of my coat And for a bit of fun Again this is NOT the HT one.
  9. Doxyc XV

While I didn't get mine at HT I think my coat is pretty nice. All I need to do is add the chain. I didn't see the one at HT but I'd like to compare.
  10. Doxyc XV

The Venomous Infector Is Here

Ok so let me tell you a bit about myself. My real name is Cody, and if you haven't figured it out my username is just my name rearranged with an X in between. Anyways I first heard about Kingdom Hearts when it was first released. I wanted to play it so bad but didn't have a PS2. Then in 2004 I...
Back