• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. axel95

RIP Christopher Lee

RIP Sir Christopher Lee Terrible news today. Veteran British actor Christopher Lee died on Sunday. He was 93. He provided the voice of Ansem the Wise/Diz in Kingdom Hearts 2 and the original release of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. We've lost a great actor. "Every actor has to make terrible...
  2. axel95

2.5 Guide Book?

I've looked around online, and haven't seen any plans for one. Does anyone know if one is in the works? If not, my OCD side is going to have a problem with only having a 1.5 guide. But there are a couple of months before the English version releases, so I guess one could still be announced...
  3. axel95

News ► Kingdom Hearts Survey!

Hey guys, the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page shared this survey, and it asks some very interesting questions! If you haven't already, please fill it out! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTLF
  4. axel95

What are you Thankful for?

Hey guys, Thanksgiving is next week! So I figured why not make a thread where we can say what we are thankful for? The thing that I am the most thankful for is being able to go to college where I am and everything that comes with that. I love the community at my college. I also really love...
  5. axel95

Help/Support ► Graphics Card Driver Help

First off, I am using an Alienware M15x with a NVIDEA GeForce GTX 260M graphics card with Windows 7 (Home Premium Edition). I did a clean install of Windows 7. When I try to install the driver for my graphics card, an error message pops up saying that it can't find compatible hardware. I...
  6. axel95

Tenth Anniversary!

Today is the tenth anniversary of Kingdom Hearts' release in North America! So I just wanted to ask what are your favorite memories of the Kingdom Hearts series? For me, this series has created a ton of enjoyable memories. MY favorites are the Xaldin boss battle on my first playthrough of...
  7. axel95

KHFM and KH2FM+

I'm looking at getting these and I want to know, what all do I need to do to my PS2 to make them work? Thanks in advance!
  8. axel95

Starting Someone on KH

I started my sister on KH about a year ago. She is more of a casual fan, only playing KH1 and KH2. Now she is considering playing DDD, so I'm making her play BBS so she isn't totally lost when it comes to DDD. So I said all of that to ask this; Have you ever started someone else on KH? If you...
  9. axel95

Sora in Twilight Town

At beginning of KH2, Sora said he felt like he had been to Twilight Town before. I though that was Roxas reacting inside Sora similar to Kairi in Deep Jungle in KH1. But at the end of Re:CoM, Namine said that Sora's memories from C.O. would still be there even if Sora didn't remember them. So my...
  10. axel95

Kingdom Hearts- ranked #55 amongst G4's Top 100 games

G4's Top 100 Kingdom Hearts 1 is going to be on G4's Topp 100 Videogames tomorrow. It starts 7:00 PM CT. While this shouldn't be too much of a shocker, I thought it was an interesting bit of news.
  11. axel95

Wow

I can't believe that I've been here for a year already 0____0 Time flys when you're talking about Kingdom Hearts I guess.
  12. axel95

9/11 Album Cover Changed

Steve Reich pulls image of 9/11 WTC attacks from album | The Upshot - Yahoo! News What do you think about it? I honestly think is absolute bull that this guy changed his cover because people can't seem to stand seeing what happened.
  13. axel95

Soul Surfer

I just got back from watching Soul Surfer, and honestly, I almost cried. That's saying something, because it takes a lot to get me to cry. But anyways, has anyone else seen this movie? And if you have, what do you think about it?
  14. axel95

Unrecoginzable Earth in 2050

I found this article on yahoo Planet could be 'unrecognizable' by 2050, experts say - Yahoo! News What do you think?
  15. axel95

BBS VOL:2

It seems a lot of people on this site think that the BBSFM secret ending shows what BBS VOL:2 is about. Well it does. But some people think scenes like Kairi and HPO outside of mysterious mansion, Roxas, Axel and Xion with Riku looking on, AtW putting data inside of Sora, etc. happen in the...
  16. axel95

Thanksgiving Break

So, what are you going to do this thanksgiving break? I'm gonna play a ton of games and eat a lot or turkey :) :) :)
Back