• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K3ybladespartan

Dual Wielding Confusion...

I'm a bit confused with the explanation for how it works. If it's because Sora had Ven's heart inside him, then why couldn't it work in KH1 or CoM? I could have sworn it was because of the new clothes and Drive ability. Help...Please?
  2. K3ybladespartan

Dream Drop Distance

Has anyone come up with any theories as to what exactly is signifigance of the 3D's are? I'll share my thoughts on it. Dream: I think it has to do with Sora and Riku going to sleep and Sora trying to get the Data in his heart, while Riku could be trying to find the hidden part of Terra in...
  3. K3ybladespartan

PLot holes

I guess I must be oblivious because I dont see plot holes when I play the games. Could someone list the plot holes? so far cuz I dont see them. please and thank u
  4. K3ybladespartan

KH2 Retcon?

Now when I first played KH2 the reason Sora could dual wield was becuase of his clothes. Now its because he has two hearts inside of him...Retcon much or am I missing something?
  5. K3ybladespartan

Are you really a Nobody?

Yeah just wondering after reading all these people aregue about who has who's heart. A question formed and it may be dumb but still a bit of a thinker...How can you be a Nobody if you have a heart? I mean a Nobody is a body/soul with no heart but if you say that Roxas has Ven's heart, then how...
  6. K3ybladespartan

Terra's Keyblade summoning and effects

Is it weird to anybody else that Terra's Keyblade summon looks like data? Could it mean anything?
  7. K3ybladespartan

Two true Kingdom Hearts?

So in BBS the kingdom hearts there is suppose to be the almighty Kingdom Hearts right? So is the Kingdom Hearts in KH1 the same one or is that a lower level one like in KH2? Cuz I thought the KH1 Kingdom Hearts was the Almighty one? Help Plz?
  8. K3ybladespartan

Namine's Keyblade?

Why cant Namine use a keyblade if she is part of sora? Roxas and Xion could use Keyblades so why not her?
  9. K3ybladespartan

Nomura a Liar?

Didnt he say that heartless didnt exist in BBS? But Ven had to fight some heartless....so am I missing something?
  10. K3ybladespartan

The Voice

Have there been any theories or confermations on who the voice is on KH1? just wanted to know..
Back