• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomSealer2

Summons of Kingdom Hearts

Since I'm assuming that summons or D-links are more than likely reappear in future games, which characters would you like helping out? I've always had two in mind: Roger Rabbit Although I'm not sure if he's even owned by Disney (he appears in the parks so I would think so), I think he would...
  2. KingdomSealer2

Why nobody wants BBSv2 go to NGP?

Re: Why nobody wants to BBSv2 go to NGP? Exactly. Hardcore fans want to play (and own) all the games. But when you have to buy so many different systems just to do that, it becomes a nuisance.
  3. KingdomSealer2

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

If anything, I think only one character from each world should be a party member. So like Notre Dame for example, only Quasimodo would be a partner. It really doesn't matter to me what they plan on doing.
  4. KingdomSealer2

BBS V2 Prediction

Funny, I never thought about Aqua and Xemnas meeting. But that would be a cool part of the plot. Artwork is beautiful btw.
  5. KingdomSealer2

KH: DDD costumes...

Yeah, I always found that a little strange too.
  6. KingdomSealer2

Birth by Sleep Volume II: What to Expect

I think Nomura said in an interview that he wasn't going to create any games that would take place before BBS. Although we may get some explanations in BBSv2 or DDD or future games. Everything else you said, I think is very plausible.
  7. KingdomSealer2

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I totally agree with you.
  8. KingdomSealer2

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

Atlantis: The Lost Empire Pocahontas The Black Cauldron The Sword in the Stone Although I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "human dominated worlds", these most likely wouldn't require Sora or Riku to change their form. Unless they became squirrels in The Sword in the Stone.
  9. KingdomSealer2

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

Really any old worlds. Traverse Town, Radiant Garden are fine. But I've gotten really tired of the same 6 Disney worlds in practically every KH game.
  10. KingdomSealer2

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] You try to save Bambi's mom. But then she just dies anyway. Sora/Riku turns into a deer. Really I have no clue how it could be implemented.
  11. KingdomSealer2

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] - New Worlds: I'd just like the worlds to drive the story further or to become more involved in the overall plot. Adding on to this, I want worlds with life! So yes interaction would be a big plus. -...
  12. KingdomSealer2

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with Xehanort opening the door in Radiant Garden.
  13. KingdomSealer2

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

These are awesome!!! Weird in some spots, but overall I can really picture these in the game. Especially Hellfire Yes please! I would love me some 'Friends on the Other Side' boss music.
  14. KingdomSealer2

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Very interesting title I must say. But judging by the trailer, this looks epic. I particularly like the fast pace action with the rail grinding and lamp post swinging. Intense! Plus I have been waiting for a Hunchback world and now I can be joyful!!
  15. KingdomSealer2

Huge Xemnas Theory, Including Why He didn't use a Keyblade (spoilers)

I like this theory. I was thinking the reason he didn't use a Keyblade was because there were some repercussions to summoning it. So him using MX's Keyblade and it having an effect on his emotions makes sense.
  16. KingdomSealer2

Birth By Sleep Fridge Brilliance, TAV's fates were pre determined.

Oooooo I guess I never noticed that. Very cool.
  17. KingdomSealer2

Help with geting the red finish command

What Sinker said: You have to activate Firestorm Command Style a few times. For Terra and Ventus you have to do it 8 times. For Aqua to get the first Heat Slash finisher you also have to activate it 8 times. Then to get Heat Slash 2 for Aqua you need to get Firestorm 12 more times. Hope that...
  18. KingdomSealer2

What did you like most about BbS?

For me essentially it was the plot. I felt the characters were real and the story had more emotion put into it. Of course the gameplay and music was amazing too. I also liked understanding how things in BBS were what affected the rest of the KH games.
  19. KingdomSealer2

Why is his speed different?

Yeah I believe it's considered canon.
  20. KingdomSealer2

maester xehanort is riku's dad

After that picture, I will never look at him the same again.
Back