• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sky King

Question about the Abilities

You only lose the blue abilities associated with that DE if you decide to change party members. Red and Purple abilities stay permanently. Blue= Stats, Red= Support, Purple = Spirits. I'm also quite surprised you beat the game without caring for your spirits at all lol.
  2. Sky King

Is it just me or does playing on the 3DS...

I didn't have any problems playing KH 3D. I played 3-4 hours at a time taking breaks here and there due to dying to a boss lol. The only game I really had a problem with, was BBS because i was playing the whole time with out the thumb top for the analog joystick. That was fun.
  3. Sky King

Critical Mode file?

As I beat the game already, You can select where to put your save data. Also if you acquire any new dream eaters in your cleared save you can transfer them over if you decide to create a new Critical Mode save file.
  4. Sky King

What highlights the game.

Gameplay was better in this game than the rest of the series due to Flowmotion. Adding Flowmotion allowed more chests to be found in a large map. A large map really adds to the difficulty for treasure hunters. What I didn't like though was that I had to spend a ton of time getting abilities that...
  5. Sky King

Proud mode tips?

The Dream Eater that I found that had the "Once More" ability was Drak Quack found in The World that Never Was in Sora's Part near the Avenue of Dreams. It also gives a Megalixir if you're looking for that as well. It also has alot of item exchanges but nothing too pricy. Just give it some water...
  6. Sky King

Proud mode tips?

If it hasn't been mentioned already, Get "Second Chance" and "Once More" as soon as possible. I couldn't beat the final boss without those abilities lol.
  7. Sky King

Completion Times

Proud Mode: Sora Level 28. Riku Level 33. Completion Time 18:47. Starting on Critical Mode in a day or two. Beating it on Proud mode took more effort than I thought.
  8. Sky King

How Do You Get The Final Chapter

Just beat the final bosses, at each battle report save, and at the last one you'll be prompted to save for the final episode
  9. Sky King

Not sure how to get Ventus' Secret Ending

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Final Ending Part 2 Subtitled then this doesn't show up in english version? Edit: Never mind found it in "Where the Heart Goes"
  10. Sky King

Not sure how to get Ventus' Secret Ending

I beat the final episode, saw Blank Points I don't what else to do.
Back