• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sub6snoopy

Keyblades resemble their wielders (it's kind of interesting)

Your theory isn't very far off. I know it has been stated that Kingdom Key was supposed to go to Riku, but due to him already giving his heart to darkness in the beginning of KH1, it chose Sora instead. And for the second part, when KH1 was in its early development, Sora was the one who was...
  2. sub6snoopy

KH3D Ultimania Interviews + Famitsu Interview!

Seriously! Thanks a bunch for this! I'm excited!! Super curious about the next title, though. I doubt its KH3. I completely agree! I read his bit about BBSvol.2 and i was just shocked and utterly confused at what I had just read. If they don't make a game, I would love to see like some kinda...
  3. sub6snoopy

70-Minutes of Gameplay Footage from Kingdom Hearts 3D!

This is amazing! Many thanks to the person who showed this to us! I love the new Traverse Town music & areas!
  4. sub6snoopy

Final world cinematic translations

Master Riku, I like the sound of that. SO many plot twists, I can almost not keep up. Is there more for Riku or is that it?
  5. sub6snoopy

Uh, yeah. I wanted to apologize for the double post up there. My internet is being crappy right now and I accidentally hit the post button twice. Sorry, can an Admin help me out and delete one of them?
  6. sub6snoopy

Yeah, I agree. I am slightly puzzled. Was it to protect Sora? But How do you turn someone into a Dream Eater? And Who turned him into a DE in the first place?
  7. sub6snoopy

You are amazing! And no words can express how Thankful I am for you doing this!
  8. sub6snoopy

So did Sora release it, but got pulled down deeper into sleep afterward?
  9. sub6snoopy

Well, #$%&! So... Xehanort had this entire plot (from BBS - 3D) planned out before hand? I'm so ker-skuffled right now! Bless you soul Krexia! You are the epitamy of awesome! Wait! What were the 7 world locks he released (La Cite Des Cloches, Pranksters Paradise, the Grid, The Country of the...
  10. sub6snoopy

Tetsuya Nomura in Iwata Asks!

Thank you very much. Tell them thank you and that they are awesome.
  11. sub6snoopy

Tetsuya Nomura in Iwata Asks!

Would it be possible for someone to post the translation? Google does a crappy job at translating.
  12. sub6snoopy

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

I needed to hear those. Thank you all for posting your impressions. I am now excited for the minigames, I was a little uneasy about them at first. and it's great to hear the battle system is a lot like BBS. I can't wait.
  13. sub6snoopy

Massive KH3D Site Update!

Yes, the one where everyone's position is switched with the red cloud backdrop. Is there any significance behind that or is it just for looks?
  14. sub6snoopy

Massive KH3D Site Update!

can anyone figure out if there is some significance behind the new wallpaper, or is it just for looks?
  15. sub6snoopy

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

How did you get so many points? I can't get past 40.
  16. sub6snoopy

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

there is another picture like that, except using Riku's color.
  17. sub6snoopy

Which twitter account should we check?
  18. sub6snoopy

Lol, it looks like they are about to duel.
  19. sub6snoopy

I can't stand all this waiting! I want a trailer!!
Back