• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hayley Williams

Eraqus' Keyblade

If you remember back to KH2, Kairi was able to wield Riku's second Keyblade without being a Keyblade Master herself.
  2. Hayley Williams

A plothole/aspect that alwasy bugged me after seeing Ven's story.

I think that they just kinda let it go after a while and if you read Xehanort's letter you can get that impression that he showed up and asked Eraqus for a favor and they maintained a semi-friendly relationship. I'm sure Eraqus though that Xehanort was behind it (he (ME) said that he allowed...
  3. Hayley Williams

one question...

There was also one of Terra carrying Ven out of the Canyon in Radiant Garden after he was attacked which was moved to the Land of Departure and one of MX talking to Ven in the Coliseum which was moved to "???" It would have been an amazing scene, but they kinda moved it so that it plays before...
  4. Hayley Williams

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

Well I'd hope so. TVA had been trained by a Keyblade Master (apparently for years) and Sora (I'd say Riku and Roxas, but lets face it, they are badasses with a Keyblade) just kinda taught himself....
  5. Hayley Williams

Help/Support ► Issue with a friend...

XD, that makes it even better because their born again Christians which means they're hypocrites, kinda,...life's funny. lol
  6. Hayley Williams

Help/Support ► Issue with a friend...

No school will suspend you for that, even Christian schools. Just the absurdity of it will probably have the people in the office going...yeah, I'll get right on that *throws compliant away*. As midget said, you won't need to defend yourself and you can use the Commandments against her...
  7. Hayley Williams

Semi-New User.

Hey guys, so I used to be on here as Key To Destiny but I left because of school and work and lack of time, blah blah, blah and when it tried to get back, they said my account didn't exist, lovely. Thus I'm back as Hayley. Hopefully I can make new friends and reconnect with the friend I had...
  8. Hayley Williams

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

Warning: Contains Spoilers for BBS and I can't figure out Spoiler Tags, read at own risk It wasn't necessarily bad, but it was not good. -Missions. Everyone of them aside from the last three with was Saix, Xion, and Riku you could find on another world. Plus the missions weren't even all...
  9. Hayley Williams

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Really, I found Terra's story a lot like Star Wars Episode 3. They failed to make the apprentice a master and he gets angry about it while the covert leader of the other side (who are both old guys) seduces them to the darkness and inflates their ego by calling them Master. In the end, both end...
Back