• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L0stKid

A Theory on MF

So ummm I'm gonna type in my theory for you guysss.. MF = a clone of MX? why exactly? maybe because that MF was like a back up plan for MX in case he died( or went to the ROD)but Unfortunately mf split into a heartless and a nobody and maybe that nobody was MF in BBS that we play in.and for...
  2. L0stKid

KH Timeline

Can anyone gimme the WHOLE kingdom hearts timeline please? im kinda confused with the timeline thingyyyy
  3. L0stKid

Coded

I never really knew the plot of Coded can someone explain it to me and tell me what happens in the ending pleeease
  4. L0stKid

Blank Points stuff

So we alll know that There all talking about Sora Yay! It all makes sense now! I WAS SO excited but something bugged me.. what was in the letter?was it a letter from aqua or something? oh wait its from mickey.. did mickey tell sora about TAV and free them from their torment and since the...
  5. L0stKid

Blank Points

Can anybody gimme a link for the Blank Points in english (not jap) because when I was playing my BBS I almost finished everything EXCEPT the freakin ice cream beat. -_- and right when I tried to do it I FCKING dropped it soo i FCKING BROKE MY SCREEN AND MY LIFE IS RUINED Sooooooo anybody have...
  6. L0stKid

Aqua Files

sooo I finished the Final Episode and I'm wondering because I have 2 Aqua saves The Final Episode one and the fissure in keyblade graveyard... Is it ok if I overwrite my Fissure one to my Final Episode? Will that cause anything cuz i want it to be only one save and sometimes i press the wrong...
  7. L0stKid

I need help with Ven

Apparently I'm using Ven right now.. how do like boost his HP he's Level 40 and he didnt get to a full circle of health yet -___-
  8. L0stKid

How do you unlock blank points?

well i completed the reports and final episode.....do i just load the game with any character then it'll show automatically?????
  9. L0stKid

I finished the Final Episodee xD!

so lemme get this straight... Aqua - Lost in the realm of darkness...but why did terra and Ventus' keyblades defeat the unversed? or is that heartless? Ventus - Is in Room of Awakening Terra - Im confused with him...whose controlling MX or Terra (kinda)? AND IM FREAKIN HAPPY THAT I FINISHED...
  10. L0stKid

KH3DS

Does anyone know the story of KH3DS?
  11. L0stKid

No namee

Can someone gimme a pic of no name keybladeee. im lazyy -.-
  12. L0stKid

BOSS HELP

what level does it take to defeat terranort? im level 37 i'll show you my battle commands Time splicer mine square cura thundara aerora firaga burst i keep on blocking but he always attacks me when he has that EFFECTIVE combo (i think i should change time splicer,thundara,aerora hmmmmm)
  13. L0stKid

Donald and Goofy

how come Donald and Goofy don't say anything about Aqua and Ventus??? 0_0 .....(Please don't hate on mee)
  14. L0stKid

Final Epsiode

Final Episode...So i finished All 3 stories and getting all Xehanort Reports...soo Is Final Episode only playable/viewable by Aqua? or all cause i heard that its only for Aquuaaa
  15. L0stKid

Levelin up Aqua

Do you guys have like a strategy to level up Aqua faster? im gettin really lazy because when I try to meld EXP walker its like melding its not acceptin it. So yeah you know a way to level up Aqua fasst?
  16. L0stKid

HELP!

Questions: 1. How do you use Meld commands. because im trying to meld mega flare and i have the right stuff and its not doing anything its like blackish and it wont accept. 2. How do you get EXP Walker? I'm really irritated about melding. >.<
  17. L0stKid

KH2 Ultimania

ultimania means like questions and mysteries of the game answered right? and if you guys know what im talking about can you guys gimme a link?
  18. L0stKid

The one who left(spoilers kinda)

I saw a cutscene of Terra in Destiny Islands and showed Riku and Sora and stuff but Riku mentioned that someone in their world left and also showed the future Riku and Maybe MX? whats that all about?
  19. L0stKid

Terra savees anyonee?

ummmm imy friend is having trouble with terra so do any of you guys have a saved game of terra (the world right before keyblade graveyard?)im to lazy to do it for him..
  20. L0stKid

Xionnnnn

I forgot about somethingg. How did Xion remind Braig about Ven? i know xion is kinda connected to roxas and sora. :?
Back