• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

The correct way to make the X-blade

I was wondering why Master Xehanort said he didn't do it the right way, when he tried to make the X-blade the first time? I mean, we saw Vanitas holding the X-blade in Birth by Sleep, and it seems to me the only thing that went wrong was that him and Ventus didn't finish their union completely...
  2. H

Ansem possessing Riku

Before Mickey travels into the realm of sleep he and Yen Sid talk about how far Xehanort could have plan things in advance. And then they talk about how he could get into the sleeping realm. That was because he gave up his body and traveled back to just before Destiny Islands fell to darkness...
  3. H

Is it worth it?

Hello! With this title being just a few months away from it's English release I would like to ask your people that have been playing the Japanese version: Is it worth it? I have played all the games (yes, also the Final Mix version of KH1), so is it really worth using my money for this...
  4. H

Why change name?

Why did Xehanort change his name to Ansem after killing Braig? I still can't find a reason for that and the starting scene in 3D didn't give much reason for this either. Any suggestions? Maybe it's just me that haven't paid enough attention, so I thought I would hear you guys :)
  5. H

Vanitas's voice

I wonder why Vanitas's voice sounds like Sora even BEFORE Ventus connects with Sora's heart... Nomura has explained in an interview that Vanitas looks like Sora because Sora's heart connected with Ventus and if any other person connected with him Vanitas would have looked like that person...
  6. H

Has anyone thought of this?

When Xehanort splitted into Ansem SoD and Xemnas he had two hearts within him: Terra and Master Xehanort's. But I was wondering, is Ansem SoD made of only Master Xehanort's heart or is Terra's heart also a part of him? And if not, what happened to Terra's heart when Xehanort split into his...
  7. H

Why not Richard Epcar?

I was wondering, why doesn't Richard Epcar voices Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas? I mean all the other apprentices of Ansem had the same voice actors as both humans and Nobodies. And what makes it even more confusing is that Epcar voices Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem Seeker of Darkness. We know why...
  8. H

The Frozen Fortune trophy

Do you have to turn into that form 30 times with ONE character to get the trophy, or is it ok to "split it up" with all three characters, as long as you have turned into the form 30 times?
  9. H

An unknown voice actor?

Who is voicing Young Master Xehanort in the first scene of the game? It doesn't sound like Richard Epcar.
  10. H

Command Board Question

If one of your commands is taken over by an opponent are you then going to lose that command after the game ends?
  11. H

The Special Edition artbook

I just wanted to ask those who have the special edition already: Does the artbook contains spoilers? (etc. a picture of Vanitas without his mask). If it does I will not look in it until after I beat the game. And please don't tell about what kind of spoilers it may be. Just answer yes or no to...
Back