• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RaginRiku

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

What outfit is Sora wearing in that Play Art? Never seen that one before.
  2. RaginRiku

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Coming to Android!

This needs to come over seas!! Like... now.
  3. RaginRiku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Ermahgerd! This series is going to be the death of me. Think 2.5 will be a release title for the ps4?
  4. RaginRiku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

YESHH!! =D Now the problem is finding a ps3 to play it on ;A; Don't worry Riku, I shall find a way for us be together.
  5. RaginRiku

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! AHHH! So excited! I really hope it comes to the states. The only problem is my lack of a ps3 =P If they do make a 2.5 I'm guessing it'd be on ps3 also. Then KH3 for the ps4. All in all, I'm glad they're bringing KH back to a console.
  6. RaginRiku

Random things you noticed...

Sorry to say it isn't. All the circles are the same size. However, it is a symbol the is often seen in Catholic architecture (Notre Dame). I noticed the that there were a few world with settings in France. I visited there last summer and from what I remember the interior layouts of Notre Dame...
  7. RaginRiku

KH3D nominated for Best Role Playing Game of E3

I also agree with Spock. It bugs me a bit though that DLC can be nominated because it does say "Best Role Playing Game." Then again, it is a decent sized story expansion, so I can see that side of it.
  8. RaginRiku

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Do you need to buy it in-store for the 20%? I can't remember seeing anything about it online.
  9. RaginRiku

Kingdom Hearts 3D Puzzles Incoming!

They look really nice. I don't think I'll import one, but if they do end up coming to NA I might pick one up.
  10. RaginRiku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced So while I was rushing to preorder the MoM CE on gamestop I found something! You can now preorder the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance Official Strategy Guide =D There isn's a cover image yet, but if you still need to preorder the game...
  11. RaginRiku

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

That was uneventful.. blarg!
  12. RaginRiku

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

So when the 3DS software shocase starts it should be here: Nintendo Network @ E3 2012 - Nintendo's E3 Media Presentation EDIT: The feed it up! But nothing's happening =P
  13. RaginRiku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Yay!! Sharing makes me happy ^o^ But I am still hoping they'll release the CE in EU and AUS so you guys don't need to pay to import it.
  14. RaginRiku

North American KH3D Site Update!

I like the new layout. It shows they're really putting time into this release.
  15. RaginRiku

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

Ven had a dream eater symbol on his mask. Was that in the last one?!
  16. RaginRiku

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

I'm hoping they'll change the back but I really doupt it'll happen. They're giving us a bundle (and a ds if we're lucky x~x) aleady. I can't imagine they'd do much more.
  17. RaginRiku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I really want to get a couple of those avatar charms but I'm not sure where to get them from. Any suggestions? Right now I'm designing a Sora and Riku themed case (not shell). I'm playin around with color ideas atm and I'll see if I can...
  18. RaginRiku

Can we expect an American/European bundle of 3DS with KH3D ?

There's no way to tell. I'm waiting until, at least, after E3.
  19. RaginRiku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I vote yes! =D Just the thing to take our minds off waiting.
  20. RaginRiku

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced If they released KH character themed 3ds' with the bundle they'd make bank.
Back