• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterAqua

Help/Support ► I don't even know why suddenly I feel the need to write that here...

...But I'll do it. Lately, I feel like I'm living every day of my life as an empty shell. There is that feeling...it is like...boredom? That won't go away... Let's recap the last "awesome" things that I got... - Some months ago I broke with my ex, I want to clarify we just had a distance...
  2. MasterAqua

Make a story - KH version

I saw this game on another place, so I tought...why don't make up our own version? Basically, each member post here a short sentence made of 5 words. The member after him/her will then do so, continuing the story, and so on. Let's see... Terra went to Disney Town... (Couldn't think of anything...
  3. MasterAqua

I wonder...

Apart from Aqua and Braig, does anyone else know what really happened to Terra in the Keyblade Graveyard during his last fight? I mean, does anyone knows that MX ended up in Terra's body apart from those two people...?
  4. MasterAqua

This version of The Other Promise

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts DS - Trailer E3 Does everyone know where I can find it? It isn't the version on Dramatica, nor it seem to be else where...I want it so badly T_T
  5. MasterAqua

Young MX revealed!

I stumbled across that on the KH wiki, it looks like the complete model for young Master Xehanort seen on Destiny Island. If this had been posted somewhere...I'm sorry.
  6. MasterAqua

Have you ever suffered for...

Love? In all of my life, I had just one relationship. That guy did a lot for me, he opened my eyes on many things around me, we shared so many interests, to say it all, he even introduced me to the KH's series!... And now that all is gone...there is just a large void that can't be filled. Have...
  7. MasterAqua

Hi!

Uh...hello! I already did some post there around, but I forgot to introduce myself ^^ Is nice for me to meet with all of you, I would like to say from now that sadly english isn't my first language...so...if I write anything wrong, please, let me know, I apology from now >_<' What to...
Back