• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jerbear772

Kairi...

Im actually hoping they let us play as kairi at some point wat about you guys.
  2. jerbear772

Need Help With Pre Order!!!!!

Ok so as you all know KH3d is coming out in July but they havnt released any info on having a package deal for KH3d and 3d together. Should I wait for them to announce it or just pre order the regular game.:confused:
  3. jerbear772

Ps3 or Ps4

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released on Ps3 or Ps4
  4. jerbear772

Coped Gundam Seed

In Kingdom Hearts 2 one of the gummi ships (i think its the highwind 7 or 8) coped The mothership in Gundam Seed the Archangel
  5. jerbear772

I want more news about KH its been so long

ive been looking around and there still isnt any new news about future games..... does anyone know something new!!!!!
  6. jerbear772

which command style are you most looking forward to

Wing Blade Blade Charge Rock Breaker Ghost Drive Dark Impulse Cyclone Sky Climber Fever Pitch Spell Weaver Critical Impact
  7. jerbear772

do you need to pay the full price for the bundle when you pre order

i already pre ordered the bundle but i was just wondering if i was supposed to pay for the whole thing there cuz the guy only made me pay 25$ for the down payment
  8. jerbear772

Is there a chance i might not get Bbs from gamestop on tuesday even tho i preordered it

so i preordered Bbs and im starting to freak cuz some of my friends have pre ordered games from gamestop before and gamestop made a mistake and didnt get enough copies so they didnt get one is that going to happen to me
Back