• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. icmasticc

Blood & War{A Deadman Wonderland RP} [OOC and Sign Up Thread]

~Blood & War~ In the end... ...we are all Deadmen...... ...one way or the other. {A Deadman Wonderland Roleplay} By icmasticc The Prelude Welcome to Tokyo. It's been approximately 100 years since the closing of the privately operated prison known as Deadman Wonderland. While the memory of...
  2. icmasticc

New RP idea; Gauging interest

Basically, I have an idea for a Deadman Wonderland RP and was trying to gauge interest and see just how many people would like what I have in mind. Without going into too much detail, My DW RP would take place x amount of years after the original cannon in order for everyone to create their...
  3. icmasticc

Supremacy {Sign-ups/Discussion}

Disclaimer: This is a mature RP. As such, graphic violence and language is a possibility. Rules are outlined below however. ---------------------------- Supremacy Story Any story worth telling usually begins in the past. History is what shapes the future. History defines what is to become. Of...
  4. icmasticc

Devilish Haven{Punk Rendition}

"And, in other news, the increasing crime rate is still baffling city officials. In a joint statement released by the CDG and APD, the law enforcement agencies both adamently reassure the public that the city is indeed safe and they are working around the clock. Both agencies have sent units...
  5. icmasticc

Devilish Haven{Punk Rendition} Signups and OOC(Mature RP)(SIGN-UPS ARE STILL OPEN!!!)

It's been a while since I ran an RP but I'm not unfamiliar to it. I've been cooking up a rough idea, but here it is and I hope it becomes popular. ---------------------------------------------------------- Devilish Haven{PuNk ReNdItioN} In a punkish, anime-inspired, futuristic world where the...
Back