• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LordPhantomhive

Kingdom Hearts 3D 3rd on NPD August sales with over 200k.

NPD August info has come out, and Kingdom Hearts 3D is up there at 3rd this month behind Darksiders 2 and New Super Mario Bros 2. The NA numbers are 180k. NPD August 2012 Sales Results [Up2: Kingdom Hearts 3DS, NSMB2] - NeoGAF Not bad, but it seems to have done worse than Birth by Sleep on its...
  2. LordPhantomhive

Datura

A PS3 exclusive has been brought up again which looks like a first person adventure game being made by Plastic and Santa Monica Studio and you interact with a disembodied hand it seems.:P Here two teaser. datura - first teaser - YouTube...
  3. LordPhantomhive

How do I add pics/gifs in sig?

Hi this might sound stupid but how am I able to put pics and gifs in my Sig? I don't seem to be allowed to put them in my sig. I went through my CP to where I think there could have been a way to allow it, but I must have missed something and I know it not post count related. I feel like the...
  4. LordPhantomhive

Tales of Graces F coming to NA!

Tales of Graces | NAMCO Bandai Games Good to see another Tales game coming outside of Japan.:biggrin:
  5. LordPhantomhive

BBSFM Monstro battle video

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix-Monstro From the live stream by Cyberman65. And I really dig that Rhythm Mixer command style.
  6. LordPhantomhive

Devil Survivor being remade on the 3DS.

Famitsu revealed Devil Survivor Overclock, which seems to be a remake of the original. Famitsu (01/05) - Super Robot Wars Z2 PSP, Devil Survivor 3DS Remake - NeoGAF According to a couple users in the thread: "Devil Survivor Overclock is a 3DS remake of the DS original. It is not a new game or a...
  7. LordPhantomhive

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

Not sure if this is new stuff, but: Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts 3D’s story is on par with the numbered titles, will contain a shocking ending Interesting. Can't wait to learn more of this game next month.
  8. LordPhantomhive

Loads of new screens of KH: Re-Coded.

Found them at Gonintendo: Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded - a set on Flickr Character, logo art and new english screens.
  9. LordPhantomhive

Valkyria Chronicles 3 coming to PSP.

Well the 3rd game of Valkyria Chronicles is coming on the PSP. Here some scans of it Gaming Everything I guess it kinda disappointing that it isn't coming on PS3 as a lot of the fans had hope, but VC2 seems to still be great. Edit: Some info on Neogaf...
  10. LordPhantomhive

Hello!

Hello everyone. Been going to this site for KH news for like at least 1-2 years, and since I find this site helpful and I love the Kingdom Hearts series I decided to join.:smile: I love video games of course and animation in general.
Back