• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Hello there!

I guess you could say I'm new here, since I haven't been around for 3 years, and when I was, I barely posted anything. I felt like logging in again, and possibly post some things, and talk to others. Anyway, my name's Matt, and I have been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid. I'm also...
  2. N

Speed Gamer: Kingdom Hearts

You guys probably know this, but I am posting this anyway. The Speed Gamers are doing a Kingdom Hearts marathon, playing all games for 72 hours starting December 17. That is Dec 17-20. Watching this is completely free, but you have an option to donate. -------------- When I posted this...
  3. N

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Did you know that Vanitas Sentiment shows up before Vanitas was killed? They appear after you beat the final episode, so, technically Mysterious Figure appeared after CO was made.
  4. N

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Mysterious figure IS Xemnas. He has strikingly similar light-swords in KHDays. Also, remember that
  5. N

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Re: European Kingdom Hearts Re:coded release date leaked by Square Enix's twitter account! Heh, an employee could of played a joke and they caught him/her. Or that could of been a miscalculation, so they decided to take it down before people got excited. Just saying.
  6. N

Mysterious Figure Has Nice Boots

Oh yeah, got mixed up there. The intro made me confused.
  7. N

Uh, you guys do know that Xahanort is from , right? Have you even played the game? Edit: I have said enough that I got confused by the intro. It was late that night.
  8. N

Well, I did not notice the Xemnas thing. Oh well. What I can say, is that it could of possibly been either Xemnas, "Ansem", or something from the past. It being a new enemy is very unlikely to me. Being a 10yr prequel, the possibilities are open though.
  9. N

Do not read if you do not want to have a clue of who the Mysterious Figure may be. They seem very similar don't they?
  10. N

NA Website updated

So i clicked on the wrong link? Aw :(.
  11. N

NA Website updated

The title is "unannounced". KH3D has been announced already. Therefore it must be a title unrelated to KH, that has not been announced. ROFL I just released I posted this at the wrong place. (So I think).
  12. N

NA Website updated

I think it is a title that has not been announced yet. Hence the name unannounced title.
  13. N

Help/Support ► Problem with a kid (not on the forums)

Also, he is 10. He won't get arrested, but he will have to have classes of some sort.
  14. N

Help/Support ► Problem with a kid (not on the forums)

Damn, that sounds terrible. What you need to do is completely force him not to do things, then install security cameras around your house. If he does something like harming property or vandalising something, you can get authorities involved. There is also the part where you can tell the WHOLE...
  15. N

Trivial Questions A KH Fan Must Answer.

This is where we post a question and then put the answer and what supports the answer in a spoiler tag. These questions shall be from KH to KH2 chronologically. Anything that you think most fans overlook or do not know. Here is how it must look like, I will also use this as a start. Q: How...
  16. N

Fates of Aqua, Terra, and Ven.

And to have some revenge... Fix that grammar of yours! Thank you very much. :)
  17. N

Likewise to you. If you know what I am talking about. :/ Edit: To the person above me: That is not possible, I sometimes have very cold hearted comebacks. Well, actually all the time. Sometimes even when it is unnecessary. One of the worst parts of me. :/
  18. N

Oh yeah, excuse my defensive lazy ignorance o.o.
  19. N

o.o. Just for the record, I am new here. And secondly, why the hell do I have to put spoilers on theories?
  20. N

For the record, by Xion thing, I meant that Xion had to be eliminated to save Sora, so would Roxas need to be eliminated to save Ven? I don't know the whole story about the keyblade wielders being scarce, and I cannot find any evidence of that either. Oh well.
Back