• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. terrais

how do i prepare for hollow bastion lvl 80 sector

i am lvl 67 and have 126 strength 120 defense and 242 health i tried the hollow bastion system sector place got to roxas and i coudnt beat him what lvl should i try again at (im doin it on standard) and where is the best place to get my lvl up
  2. terrais

hollow bastion lvl 80 stystem

haha sorry alot of questions but how do i get to the lvl 80 system area in hollow bastion
  3. terrais

ice titan

sorry but 1 last question how do u even fight it do i have to redo the story mode for olympus coliseuam or??
  4. terrais

ice titan

what lvl should i be when i fight ice titan im lvl 56 is that high enough
  5. terrais

question about castle oblivion

ok so im trying to get all the cards i currentl have all of them except for 2 in hollow bastion but i cant go back to it cause of roxas soo do i beat roxas first or what?
  6. terrais

kingdom hearts 2 final mix secret ending

how do u get the secret ending in kindgom hearts 2 final mix on proud mode
  7. terrais

some mysteryes

couple things i noticed in kingdom hearts 1 when u go to deep jungle and he recognizes that one slide does it ever say what it is and in recom it says that sora held on to his feeling and he also says that only one other man has been able to do that?? anyone know about these
  8. terrais

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

i would way rather have donald and goofy in a party than riku and kairi but mayby they could do what they did with bbs and do 3 stories soras rikus and kairis?
  9. terrais

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

i heard were gettin this one i probaly heard wrong but 1 thing to say ASSSIANS HAVE TINY PENISES (ecxept for nomura hes ok)
  10. terrais

secret movie

o ya i know but the islands real so where would it go
  11. terrais

secret movie

so i just got the secret movie so its basically in the current timeline of kh so where does it go on the time line before kh1 or after kh 2 i know that the story is before kh 1
  12. terrais

question

if u play kh2 final mix on proud mode how do u get the secret movie is it the same or what
  13. terrais

who would u have in a party

in kingdom hearts if u could be anyone and could get 3 party members who would they be personaly i would be sora (or ven cant decide) 3 parterns would be donald goofy and winnie the pooh he would fcuk up everyone
  14. terrais

MIRAGE ARENA HELP ME PLZZ

K SO IM TRYIN TO DO MIRAGE ARENA and it always says o events and i went to my friends house and we tried playin together but it didnt work how do u do it
  15. terrais

final mixes

well im just wonderin do any of u guys think theyl remake the final mixes do u guys that thats the mystery game that would be cool so ya if anyone knows anything than TELL ME
  16. terrais

Things that could have been improved on.

i didnt like how u always fought alone it would have been nice to have donald and goofy or any of the disney charachters with u
  17. terrais

I need help on a certain boss!

ya hes hard use slide dash or whatever dash then block whenever he tries to hit u try not to go upfront to him cause ull get pwned
  18. terrais

question how do i get last episode

o ya and the secret boss ???????????
  19. terrais

question how do i get last episode

ya i have it already and i just did terras story and now im on vens so how do i get the last episode im on standard mode anyone know
  20. terrais

i came up with a story for a kh game tell me if its good

k so i gotta a good story for a kh game tell me if its good k so kingdom hearts 3 shouldnt be the last one he should just finish off xehanort somehow and do what he does but the next game should be called kingdom hearts the end or somethin k so the story starts out like this im only doin...
Back