• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gdude30

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

The reason I suggested movie is because wasn't there some CGI movie for final fantasy? I don't mean spirits within (even though that was sort of one) I mean advent children. I just don't see the point of using a whole game to play as aqua and revisit all the fallen worlds. It would make more...
  2. gdude30

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Amazing. About the cutscenes. The jet stream of darkness surprising aqua and then her appearing at the ROD Castle of Dreams. I find the dejavu paranoia really interesting. That's kinda what sora had through most of KH1. I have a feeling that Aqua might be freed in this next game or movie. The...
  3. gdude30

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Oops. I only read a few scans of BBS when everyone was excited about it. I barely watched gameplay videos only the trailers. I did not know it was vanitas's theme at the time. I tried not to spoil myself..although I did spoil some not all of it. Glad I didn't spoil all of it. I appreciate the...
  4. gdude30

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Sorry for an old bump but I was looking for this on youtube and couldn't find it. Now I know why. They took it down :( Does someone mind uploading it so I can download it. It's so much better than the official one. Square is just mad that the fan one is better. They should know better by now...
  5. gdude30

Nomura a Liar?

Oh summoned. Okay that part confused me.
  6. gdude30

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

I thank the OP for his discovery. There always seems to be people complaining or panicking about a problem. Rarely are there people who will actually go out of the way and make a thread that is a possible temporary solution. I don't remember where I read this but it was something about how it's...
  7. gdude30

Download the 4 JP members exclusive theme! HERE!!!

OMG thank you. Now I have all 4 of the american ones, the japanese one, the extras, and the american square enix one. KH PSP Theme Mania :O
  8. gdude30

Quick poll

I used to have a 1000 a few years ago. I had tons of games for it. The second-third year of the PSP was a good year for games too. I spents lots of money on PSP games during that time.But it got stolen. I mostly bought the bundle for BBS. And the 4GB memory stick. It's such a joke that sony...
  9. gdude30

The Command Board is the Cheapest thing ever. Yet I need to beat all of them.

I agree the commercials made it look lame. The fireworks, minnie, the honey put, and so forth from the TVCM. But it's so much fun playing it. The only board I hate is disney toon. I am surprised they diddn't just call it toon disney or toon town. Meh. THE CPU can be pretty cheap but ya know if...
  10. gdude30

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

While you are correct that we don't know if it will be exactly like the us version. There really isn't much more they can put on that UMD. That poor UMD probably had such little space left on the NA release. I can't imagine how much more they can cram on the final mix release. Also the loading...
  11. gdude30

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

While it's nice that we got the extras such as the d-link pete, mysterious boss, STICKERS!, and etc. it was obvious japan was going to get their final mix. What kinda pisses me off is this. They got the game first but they got the hawt special edition psp. We get the silver one but we have to...
  12. gdude30

So, you think you hate the camera?

I use shotlock a lot for the camera. Funny how IGN and other reviewers who are supposedly supposed to review a game don't even mention or try out the features in the menu such as different controls. Yet they complain about the camera... IGN barely has any credibility left. Instructions manuals...
  13. gdude30

Decals?

When I got mine on the 7th the guy said they diddn't get any decals. He told me to check back in a few days and they should have plenty more. I heard some people say they got a bag of decals. Lucky SOB's. I went today to pick up the strategy guide, (the gamefaqs guide about melding is epic...
  14. gdude30

NA Website updated again

They do kinda look like the japanese version. Except instead of all 3 of them separate. Well that's kinda cool you can use the appropriate theme for the story you are doing. I think I'll do that. Install Terra's theme, than after I beat that do Ven and Aqua. And than after it's all done go back...
  15. gdude30

Little Rant: Loading Times

Dude are you using a 1000, 2000, or 3000? Because there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE. I used to have the 1000 (a.k.a. phat) on some games the loading time was over a minute. I remember some ATV game was HORRIBLE!. I mean the game kicked ass but the loading times killed it. There was no data install...
  16. gdude30

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

Mine seems to be working fine so far. I got to toon town with Terra. I'm still on his story. But I've been playing this PSP like non stop since the 7th and so far no problems. I've done other demos, games, music, movies, internet, and etc. as well and nothing. I'm sorry that some people are...
  17. gdude30

NA Website updated

Nooo I wanna see the other 3 themes. Well awesome that it shows the final world. I'm really surprised they are doing a great job at updating the site. None of the other NA KH game sites really got the attention that BBS is getting. Thanks for the update.
  18. gdude30

Birth by Sleep: PSP-3000 Bundle

A bit off topic but I went to best buy and on the box it says the decals are inside the box. Apparently you can get the decals there by just buying the game at best buy. Pre-ordering apparently diddn't matter there. But yeah I thought of posting pictures as soon as I got my bundle or doing a...
  19. gdude30

PSP Themes

Still not up. Oh well I really like the first one. It's nice, clean, simple, and very professional. I tried the japanese one and it's kinda mehish. I don't think the other 3 will beat the first theme but who knows.
  20. gdude30

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

The bundle comes with the UMD disc and a BBS disc sleeve (cries) The bundle comes with the BBS instructions booklet at least. The bundle comes with the system, power charger, the 50 music thing, and 4GB memory stick. Sony was on crack when they said it came with Madden. There is no Madden...
Back