• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Yahoo Games review

We have another winner... xD This isn't exactly new as it came out last week, but I thought I'd put this up for those who'd like to see another good review of the game - exclusively on Yahoo. Here it is:- http://videogames.yahoo.com/gamereview?cid=1951016789&tab=reviews&page=0&eid=448664
  2. J

"Kiss me Goodbye" ~ Full Jap version

If you'd like to listen to the whole version of the theme song for FFXII sung by Angela Aki, here's the link! Enjoy. ^_^ Credit goes to loveffviiac and Physin of ACF for making this available. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7CFC905
  3. J

Urban ninja

It must be hard... to be an urban ninja... The Urban Ninja ^Click there to watch
  4. J

Something about Cloud..

I decided to look in the journal again as I was feeling a little nostalgic, so after looking at the FF characters, I observed something very interesting about Cloud. If you look at his left hand closely you'll see that it's somewhat deformed. (It looks as if it's rotting -- yellow color, bony)...
  5. J

Winners don't act like this.

I saw this little flash video on a website about people who just live to spoil others about important details whether in a book or movie. I found it amusing and I think it serves a valid point. It is annoying when people purposely give away plots or other info and you gain nothing by doing so...
  6. J

The wishing game..

Alright, here's how the game goes, and it won't be what you expect either. Basically someone wishes for something, and the next poster grants that wish, except that the wish will be corrupted in some way. For example: Me - I wish that I could fly! Next poster: You can...
  7. J

VBChat....what happened?

Hey, I just would like an accurate answer as to what happened to the VBchat, and if it's coming back. Thank you.
  8. J

Differences...

Can someone please tell me the difference between n00bsrock.net and kh2forums.net? Why have two different names for the same forum?
  9. J

Everything is gay...

People come look at this, it's so frickin hilarious! LMAO! The kid got some serious issues though... http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/59/Everything+Is+Gay/stream
  10. J

Whisper video

This is the very first video I have made. So if it is bad, please don't hate on me for it, but have an open mind. Hope you guys like it, and looking forward to the comments. Oh yeah, for those who already did, thanks I appreciate it. :)...
  11. J

How to make movies 101

Hey, for anyone here who is skilled at making movies, please come here because I need your help on putting together one. This is my first time making one, and I would appreciate some expert tips. This thread can also be for anyone who has any questions too, about making one, so feel free to...
  12. J

The message....

If you remember that little poem or message when they are playing the preview before you start the game - "Thinking of you, wherever you are.... We pray for our sorrows to end, that hope that our hearts will blend Now I will step forward to realize this wish And who knows: starting a new...
  13. J

The Voice...

Who was that mysterious voice that only Sora could hear? I have always wondered....
  14. J

Who can ask the worst KH questions?

Alright guys, here's how the game works. As the title says, this is to find out who can ask the worst questions about the game, it can be anything you want as long as it's funny. And you get to vote for the best worst question. They will be ranked by 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. The winner gets a...
  15. J

Fanfiction ► KH Bloopers & Deleted Scenes (the lost chronicles)

Well I am bringing this back AGAIN, as I can't access my old thread..messed up... anyways! This is for you people to laugh at and be creative as well..and luckily I saved a few so for those who haven't seen and want to read again, here ya go! Sora at Destiny Islands relaxing on the beach...
Back