• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mukuro2Rounds

New info of BBSFM

Why fanboys? Why? Because the game was finished earlier. The part of "time" comes in with the fact that they could've released it earlier, as with Dissidia, even with production, and distribution it wouldn't take that long. FM isn't an entire new game. I also said The Osaka Team. which is...
  2. Mukuro2Rounds

New info of BBSFM

Nomura saying "There wasn't enough time" is almost as fragile as "There isn't a Birth by Sleep Final Mix in the works." They had time, they didn't use it, I could care less of what the fans moaning, but using "time" as an excuse is piss poor when how they tried it with Dissidia. There doing the...
  3. Mukuro2Rounds

New info of BBSFM

I can understand production, but theres also a thing called delays. Your acting if Nomura/SE couldn't do anything at all to get FM material in, or release BbS earlier. Nomura isn't exactly top contender for best head of the year. Osaka Team (The same team behind Dissidia) always takes forever...
  4. Mukuro2Rounds

New info of BBSFM

That's somewhat of a gamble statement. ATLUS, and Aksys can say a little bit otherwise. But I can agree with terms for the NA FM releases. Part of the reason why they give the JP release the english audio is to make it feel like a new game, if Western fans were to get it with the same voices...
  5. Mukuro2Rounds

New info of BBSFM

Except that if you put the pieces together of. Jesse, Jason, Bret, and company recording notices were much earlier, and hinting voice work was done at the latest of May. Screens were like wildfire in between the original JP release - June. At E3 they had the full game, just with save files. The...
  6. Mukuro2Rounds

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Jaq would like to have word with you. "Oh chank you! Oh gno! Ussa gotta flurry!" "Rime to row Cinderelle!"
  7. Mukuro2Rounds

Gametrailers Review

I'm more so glad in general that just about every other review has been more intelligent than what Gamespot half assed "review" was. Fair, and good liable review is Fair, good, and liable.
  8. Mukuro2Rounds

Xehanort aspect that I'm wondering on/Hopefully missed.

After fighting his heartless in KH1, and his Nobody in KH2...The thought has always crossed my mind: Where is/what happened to the original Xehanort after Terra+MX? Xemnas showed his connection to Aqua, and is searching for Ven's body, but this just his nobody... I feel like i'm missing...
  9. Mukuro2Rounds

Changed Scenes/Added Scenes Discussion

They did this in KH2. It shouldn't be that surprising.
  10. Mukuro2Rounds

I'd give something on exploitation being wrong, but....wow I didn't think that fans could ever amount to such..ugh
  11. Mukuro2Rounds

Eurogamer Review

Not really, this might be the most intelligent review yet.
  12. Mukuro2Rounds

A persons opinion is their individual opinion. However since this tread derives into that I can kindly say "I died a little inside" over them.
  13. Mukuro2Rounds

Eurogamer Review

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep PSP Review - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net Don't kill me if it's old^^
  14. Mukuro2Rounds

Mysterious Figure Info/Theory

Is hate to rude, but thats BS. It doesn't matter if he plays favorites, Hell I could even argue for every other Org. member that uses the word "time". So it's fair to say he's connected to Riku/Sora/A new character right? I mean if his height is close that makes it right? Hurr durr. :|
  15. Mukuro2Rounds

Things that could have been improved on.

"COMPARING THE JAPANESE VAs AND THE ENGLISH VAs IS NOT UNREASONABLE BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME GAME" So if I gave you a game like Persona 3, or Persona 4 it would be right? Because literally those are regarded as 2 of the best video game dubs. Your logic is flawed.
  16. Mukuro2Rounds

I almost took this post seriously. Almost
  17. Mukuro2Rounds

MF could've had some dialogue. Less fish faces would've been a lovely development Shotlock variety could've been better between characters. Childish wish: Gamespots review. Where's the castrater for this guy's dumbassery?
  18. Mukuro2Rounds

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

But then Terra would pull out a freakin Megaflare from his JP version,and then like bust a hole in this thang......Only to find MF is still alive, and throws Raging Storm! Counter Attack! It's Super Effective!!!!!!
  19. Mukuro2Rounds

Apparently now you NEED to have it Pre-Ordered to get it!

The employee was clearly just messing around. I went, the same thing happened to me for another game BlazBlue, and we just both laughed a bit.
  20. Mukuro2Rounds

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I'd actually really like to that. More so a Terra than the cheats vs. No cheats. If the guy who did Ven with cheats still had difficulty, as with a Aqua; I'd really like to see what Terra would do against the guy.
Back