• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ronzer

Level 1

So... Has anybody attempted to complete the game on critical mode, at level 1? I am going to attempt it, just started Terra's story. If you have, could you give me some tips maybe?
  2. Ronzer

Famitsu - Armoured guy

Like the man in black coat, a person's journey into the land of armor appeared, we stand before the luncheon. Blade helmet and coat of arms was held in her hand, but a teacher that reminds people of the three? This is just a rough translation of what the Famitsu article said, but I still don't...
  3. Ronzer

Stupid Question

Don't flame... But... How the hell do you unlock abilities? >:C!!
  4. Ronzer

Terra's Best Equipment

--> READ TITLE <-- Set it out like this please: Battle Commands 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) Action Commands 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) Shotlock Command 1) If there are some that need to be made or bought, then it would be really helpful if you could state what is needed to make them.
  5. Ronzer

The Unknown

Xehanort planted seeds of darkness. My guess is that he split his heart, and put it into the other org members. Why? Because, keyblade masters can do this. Now... The Unknown holds one sword facing up, and the other facing to the left, now look at a clock. One hand facing up, points to twelve...
  6. Ronzer

The Unknown

Okay, so... Yeah... The Unknown? I am just going to say this... Sora :L. Why? Maybe he came back from the future, remember he had to save all the people connected to him, he could have gone back to do so.
  7. Ronzer

Birth by Sleep Online

Okay, I was just wondering if anybody knew this question yet, but on a lot of the youtube videos for Online gameplay, people have said that you need a PS3 to play online with other people. If anybody speaks japanese please translate this incase it is an option for wifi...
  8. Ronzer

Birth By Sleep Online

Okay, I was just wondering if anybody knew this question yet, but on a lot of the youtube videos for Online gameplay, people have said that you need a PS3 to play online with other people. If anybody speaks japanese please translate this incase it is an option for wifi...
  9. Ronzer

Nomura Interview

About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway. There are two titles other than Kingdom Hearts 3 in conception, and I think I’ll release one within this year. As from next year, I want to put out a title with...
  10. Ronzer

What will KH 3D be about?

Before someone says "There is already a thread about this!" I don't care! It may have something to do with the data that Ansem the Wise stored inside Sora. From these pictures, we know that it involves a younger Sora and Riku. Possibly before or after KH1. But I don't think that it will...
  11. Ronzer

Who's Story will you play first?

Well I don't know if their is a certain order we should be playing them in, but the choice is ours. So who will you play first? I am thinking, Ven, Terra then Aqua
  12. Ronzer

How Axel and Saïx came to be..

... Nobodies. I have been asked this question a lot by other people. How did Lea and Isa join the organisation? And many people have come up with really intense stuff. For example, "They both asked if they could join but got thrown out. They later resorted to suicide so they could get in." But...
  13. Ronzer

The Unknown

I have always loved making theories and so far all my theories that i made pre-BBS all came true, so I'm going to take a crack at it again! UNKNOWN STYLE! Firstly, let's put Ansem SoD out of the picture. Why? Because a lot of people have said that The Unkown is probably Ansem SoD, but this...
  14. Ronzer

The blue ethereal blades

Okay, there have been many people posting stuff like this already, but I found something interesting while watching the US/EU trailer again. Here are the links: blue ethereal blades 1: http://i50.tinypic.com/2wohlzp.jpg blue ethereal blades 2: Photo_00002.jpg picture by TheVmember -...
  15. Ronzer

The blue ethereal blades

Okay, there have been many people posting stuff like this already, but I found something interesting while watching the US/EU trailer again. Here are the links: blue ethereal blades 1: http://i50.tinypic.com/2wohlzp.jpg blue ethereal blades 2: Photo_00002.jpg picture by TheVmember -...
Back