• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

This picture of roxas and xion

Axel is there too. Make me think Axel would be terra and Xion would be Aqua I'm probably wrong or Possibly restatinga theory but ya know. I try http://www.khinsider.com/images/!/newdaysupdate/days02.jpg
  2. G

Reincarnation

I was reading a thread and this member posted this and just Birth by sleep got me thinking. When something dies some people believe it's being can move to another body. Maybe. Master X died at one point, but his heart was strong a created another entity but he didn't have his same mind as before...
  3. G

Terra's Lingering existence

I recall someone calling the armor which fought Sora in FM+ the Lingering Testiment or something of that nature. This will come into play in a bit okay. (I can feel the flaming and bashing coming on) Axel all throughout Kingdom Hearts 2 was so full of emotions. Nobodies are not supposed to feel...
  4. G

Who the heck is #14?

It's like she isn't even a real person anymore. Any person want to help explain where she went or what she has to do with anything? And what was the mysterious creature Xemnas was hiding?
  5. G

14 who?

Okay WTF Who Is the number 14? She was not in KH2 so she doesn't not deserve to not ...exist...(huh?) Anyway Does anyone have a picture of her Cus I don't like that they are hiding this number 14 chick from me I want to know who she is so could someone please explain what they know about her so far
  6. G

Secret Movie and Fenrir?

What Was the importance of constantly showing the Fenrir Keyblade over and over in the FM+ Secret Movie? I watched it all in slow motion to see the effects better and I kept seeing the fenrir keyblade. Don't you get that from beating Sephi... or is it not called Fenrir.
  7. G

Theory.

All right. So Now that the special scene has come out I have been reading some very nice theories. No one that I have seen so far has even thrown the one I have out as an Idea. So Here it goes. There are 3 Knights or Soilders or whatever right. Ven- Short Blonde Knight Aqua- Blue Haired Knight...
  8. G

My Finally Posted theory

All right. So Now that the special scene has come out I have been reading some very nice theories. No one that I have seen so far has even thrown the one I have out as an Idea. So Here it goes. There are 3 Knights or Soilders or whatever right. The Short Guy- I'll call him Ven just because The...
  9. G

Knights

I heard the the Knights were gate keepers out to kill off the keybladers. I heard this from this gamer the lies a lot so I don't know if it's true. Can someone help me figure out if this is true. (I've been gone a while)
  10. G

Org. of Christians?

Wow...I'm reading "The Da Vinci Code" and I came along something in the 4the 4th chapter. When I got through reading that I thought of Organization XIII and thought of Xemnas being Christ and Xigbar through Roxas as the 12 apostles. What if Tetsuya is pulling some of this stuff from the...
  11. G

Axel's Other life (theory)

OKay. Axel spoke of another life and it got me thinking maybe Axel would stay a nobody. Yes I know he didn't have a heart and probably didn't know where his heartless was, but I think that he cared some much about Roxas that his heart might have returned to him after he disappeared. Nobody...
  12. G

Fuujn Offical art?

Does anyone have Fuujin's offical art in Kingdom Hearts 2 not Final Fantasy VII>
  13. G

RIKU ISn'T A VILLIAN!

In Kingdom Hearts 1 Riku isn't a villian he is an anti-hero. There are also suspesions of Riku giving into the darkness because he was jealous of Sora, but that probably is not entirely true so if you all want to expand discussion on that be my guess but thier is a difference between Anti-Hero...
  14. G

Disney is Evil! **Spoilers**

I was watching Disney channel and I saw Roxas and one of the Org. Members standing in the white throne room I think and then a black darkness thingy popped up behind Roxas. When did that happen? Was that Riku?
  15. G

Is Glide in this game?

If Glide is abtainable how do I get it and is it the same glide in Kingdom Hearts just more "pimped out" as my friends would say.:D When I say in this game I mean Kingdom Hearts 2. My bad.
  16. G

Purebread and Non-Purebread Heartless

I was reading Kingdom Hearts manga and i read about how the Heartless made by the machine Sora destoried were marked with an emblem then I read it in the Ansem Reports of Kingdom Hearts 2 and I was so mad to find out they were being made for no good reason. Then I notice there are very few...
  17. G

Forms Questions?

Does anyone have any pics of the drive forms and also how do you levlel up Master Form and Final Form. I just got final form fighting Sa'I'x and I was wonder if I got it because I had Oblivion in normal form and Oathkeeper Master Form.
  18. G

KH2 official art?!

Okay. I have looked everywhere on KH Insiders gallerys and I cannot find Riku, Kairi, or Mickey's official art. Did Tetsuya not release it. I know he had to have draw them out because if you see the side of the save box it shows their pictures and I highly doubt he is just going to draw there...
  19. G

I was wondering what the heartless is named?

After People become heartless and then a nobody do they have names? I mean yeah , but did he have a different name from Xemnas or Xenahort. Oh. And I felt sorry for
  20. G

Straps and Zippers?

How come everyone has straps and zippers. It's like weird kinky bondage straps and krap. It's odd. Pete has the, Sora has them, Kairi has them, and even King mickey has them.
Back