• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bloodss

Back 2 Skool

Anyone else returning to school soon? I wish summer break wasn't over already. My school starts next Thursday, and I still have to do my summer reading project. I'll be in 12th grade and I have a REALLY confusing schedule under the new system which combines a semester-long schedule and...
  2. bloodss

My story goes like this

It was a dark and stormy night.....3 guys were in a cave. One said "Hey steve, tell us a story"...and this is how the story began......It was a dark and stormy night.....3 guys were in a cave. One said "Hey steve, tell us a story"...and this is how the story began......It was a dark and stormy...
  3. bloodss

wizard101!!

just started but so far it pretty fun. so does anyone play it>>?. https://www.wizard101.com/start
  4. bloodss

Aussie-Only Pub

So far mine is the Strawberry Dacquiri xD heheh xD What about you guys?
  5. bloodss

Recent Purchases $$

Whether it be games, cars or sweets, what have you purchased recently? Wii Classic Controller - £11.99 Kingdom Hearts 2 - £10.49 Valkyria Chronicles - £12.
  6. bloodss

KH: Recoded – TGS 2010 Trailer (First Look)

YouTube - ????????2010?????????Re:????? OPEN ?? 2 SQEXGirl on YouTube has uploaded a camera recorded copy of the Kingdom Hearts: Recoded trailer that has been revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2010. Please bear with the quality for now, and we will publish a high quality version of the trailer once...
  7. bloodss

This code

wut dos this code do??..dos it give you a rare item?? i would like to know thanks..
  8. bloodss

One more day Europe!!

Well after a long long wait we just have to wait one more day Europe :) can't wait to pick my special Edition ....
  9. bloodss

Any way to get the guidebook

Where can i can pick up a BBS guidebook?..
  10. bloodss

Call of Duty: Black Ops – Hardened & Prestige Editions

Hardened Edition: - Call of Duty: Black Ops full game - Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case - Limited edition Black Ops collector’s medal w/display case - 4 additional co-op maps not included in the standard edition of the game - Special Black Ops Xbox Live or PlayStation Home avatar outfit...
  11. bloodss

pre order kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Has anyone pre order kingdom hearts birth by sleep limited edition?
  12. bloodss

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser

Video of the Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser
  13. bloodss

What are you listening to now?

So What are you listening to now? me Bang bang bang
  14. bloodss

Psp or ds

I don't know what to get a ds or psp?.
Back